forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

Goddamit I wish I currently go to the school I'm visiting right now cause there's posters all around the school about a fashion show and party but, plot twist, it's a transgender visibility day thing. A bunch of the posters have different pride flags on em. I hope when I start going to this school they'll have stuff like that and I'll have figured out my gender and be out by then.

@Moxie group

I GOT SOME GAY BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY TODAY!

LIKE?

A Gentleman's Guide To Vice and Virtue, A Lady's Guide To Petticoats and Piracy, and Carry On!

I TRIED ORDERING A GENTLEMANS GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE ONLINE BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY DIDNT HAVE IT SO THEY REFUNDED ME, BUT I DONT WANT A REFUND, I WANT MY BOOK

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Wait, wait, wait!
How many of the Genderfluid Fam is here!

Yeet, PRESENT

is unsure if I still count or not

Everyone is valid! Unless you don't feel dysphoria and you're doing it for attention.

Nah fam I very much feel the nipping asswipe of dysphoria

Mood, my arms feel too short and my face is too chubby to be considered masc. which is what I always feel like…

fucking height dysphoria is such a bitch cuz I can't do anything about it damn my short 5'2" body

Yeah, then there's voice dysphoria where you have to play a woman infront of 9 grades and you have to sing and your voice is super high.

When you always feel like a man but you have the curviest body around. :(

@Moxie group

I'm just gonna repost this cause my friend needs help
I have a question for all the trans peeps
My best friend is struggling with their gender. They were born female and right now they can't tell if they don't want to be a girl because of the social standards and such of being a girl (they're very tom-boyish) or if they're actually trans. I tried to ask them questions to see if they're experiencing gender dysphoria but I have no idea what they would be. So do any trans people have any questions someone should ask themself if they're not sure if they're trans?

Deleted user

My best friend is struggling with their gender. They were born female and right now they can't tell if they don't want to be a girl because of the social standards and such of being a girl (they're very tom-boyish) or if they're actually trans. I tried to ask them questions to see if they're experiencing gender dysphoria but I have no idea what they would be. So do any trans people have any questions someone should ask themself if they're not sure if they're trans?

Can they take a shower without feeling that something is just wrong?
Can they look down at their chest and feel disgusted?

@SaltyLasagna

• What does their inner voice sound like? Masculine or feminine?
  • How do they feel about their more feminine features?
  • Which pronouns make them feel happier?

That's all I can think of currently

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Do they feel happy if someone says they look like a guy or have features like a guy? (Ex. Deep voice, flat chest, etc)

@Euric_Knight

Can they take a shower without feeling that something is just wrong?
Can they look down at their chest and feel disgusted?

I don't feel like a girl but I don't have a problem with my body, I've already gone through so much hate for it that I just own it now, but dysphoria with their body could definitely help them figure stuff out

@CharBar

howdy y'all
my computers been broke for the past four days and has finally decided to stop being a little bip
so im back

@CharBar

Well just seeing such a positive reaction from someone knowing im present makes me really happy and it makes me feel like maybe I have a good effect on people

also i missed you buddy

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well just seeing such a positive reaction from someone knowing im present makes me really happy and it makes me feel like maybe I have a good effect on people

also i missed you buddy

You have a good effect on me, missed you as well!