forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Welcome to the club. Seems to be the general emotion of anyone born from 1990 to 2005.

1990-2006
Don't forget about me.

Wow I don't know I thought you were older but like you're my brothers age…

Yup! I'm turning 13 on the 17th!

Woah you're only a year older than my sister, and you're the same age as some of my irl friends!
I always think you're like 14 or 15 for some reason.

Yeah, I give off those vibes.

@Euric_Knight

Welcome to the club. Seems to be the general emotion of anyone born from 1990 to 2005.

1990-2006
Don't forget about me.

Wow I don't know I thought you were older but like you're my brothers age…

Yup! I'm turning 13 on the 17th!

Woah you're only a year older than my sister, and you're the same age as some of my irl friends!
I always think you're like 14 or 15 for some reason.

Yeah, I give off those vibes.

OwO

@HighPockets group

Last night I almost sent myself into a panic attack by thinking "I'm gonna be 15 tomorrow, and in the next 15 years I'll be 30….I only have 3 more years of being a teen left…"
It was not fun.

Deleted user

thinks about the 5 years left before she is 30……

@CharBar

iF aLl OuR LifE iS bUt A dReAm
FaNtAsTiC pOsInG gReEd
ThEn wE sHoUlD fEeD oUr JeWelrY tO tHe SeA
fOr DiAmOndS dO aPpEaR tO bE
jUsT LiKe BrOkEn GlAsS tO mE

Deleted user

Sup my fellow gays and non binaries and pans and aces. ( I think I got everyone)

etc. You forgot the etc. Sorry I'm pedantic.

Deleted user

iF aLl OuR LifE iS bUt A dReAm
FaNtAsTiC pOsInG gReEd
ThEn wE sHoUlD fEeD oUr JeWelrY tO tHe SeA
fOr DiAmOndS dO aPpEaR tO bE
jUsT LiKe BrOkEn GlAsS tO mE

Screw you, why did you fucking Norther Downpour us!?

@primaldesire

I'm writing angsty things and it makes me happy >:3

@Moxie group

Guys I made a bracelet at this church thing where I was watching kids and its blue purple and pink so now I have a bi bracelet! And if my mom asks about the colors I can just tell her one of the kids insisted my bracelet be those colors.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Guys I made a bracelet at this church thing where I was watching kids and its blue purple and pink so now I have a bi bracelet! And if my mom asks about the colors I can just tell her one of the kids insisted my bracelet be those colors.

That's awesome!

@HighPockets group

A bi-celet, if you will.