forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Cuuute!

Ya stole mah line!

you take my lines too, don't pretend to be innocent :)

Guilty as you are!

I know, I'm not hiding it.

@Euric_Knight

So I came out to my friends today about being genderfluid and I’ve obtained the nickname ‘gay’ because I could like a guy, girl, or anything and still be gay depending on what gender I am at that moment

Deleted user

Okay so I was given permission to explain why I had a gay freak out yesterday
Me and @ApatheticLoser are together and she was being super cute and she said something that just
Skdkdkdkdkdkd

Deep inhale
ADORABLE!!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL

Deleted user

I get called 'whore' on a regular basis with a very loving tone each time. I don't know what to think about it.

Deleted user

Dumbass is obviously something you say with affection

I never realized that my good bitch.

Deleted user

I feel like changing my name to something gay again…

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I get called 'whore' on a regular basis with a very loving tone each time. I don't know what to think about it.

Yep… I have some interesting irl friends.

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

That's not really a nice nickname…?

It is in my friend group, among Dumbass, smol skillet, needs a life, and lesbian mom

In my friend group we have, lesbian brother, jackass, fish, satan, blondie, mistake, Mommy mother, and me who is called gay bitch

Deleted user

I'm Whore/The Resident Fuckboy, one of my friends is Bitch, and my girlfriend is Smartass/Jackass

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I'm Whore/The Resident Fuckboy, one of my friends is Bitch, and my girlfriend is Smartass/Jackass

I'm Razzle Dazzle currently and any loving insult.