forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

My mother says "Oh! Your chest isn't even that big! You don't need a binder!" And I'm just sitting there like "Mum, it's not how large my breasts are, it's how dysphoric they make me feel."

Deleted user

My parents won't let me buy one.
Fine. Less I have to save for top surgery then.

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

My parents also refuse to let ME buy MY OWN binder, and that its a waste of money. Like, ExCuSe Me???

Um I’m kinda buying one without telling them nervous gay laughter if they ask it’s for cosplay

Hmm, I might actually do that

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I need help: my parents are hard-core Christians, but I want to tell them I'm genderfluid. What do I do?

I know what that's like. My parents are too. All I know is to introduce it slowly.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I need help: my parents are hard-core Christians, but I want to tell them I'm genderfluid. What do I do?

I know what that's like. My parents are too. All I know is to introduce it slowly.

The thing is, my dad is a pastor. I'm afraid he'll try to "drive the demons out," like when he did when I said I had suicidal thoughts.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

The thing is, my dad is a pastor. I'm afraid he'll try to "drive the demons out," like when he did when I said I had suicidal thoughts.

My mom wanted me to "pray my gay away". Oh please…

My dad put his hands on my head and started yelling to God to take my demons away. My bed was shaking with the force of his anger.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

My dad put his hands on my head and started yelling to God to take my demons away. My bed was shaking with the force of his anger.

…Okay… um. That's nice.

…Okay… um. That's nice.

I hate my life.

@Kanaroli group

I don't know what it's like to have parents like that, but my Poppop and Nannan are pretty catholic and I can't tell them I'm pansexual or genderfluid or else they'll say my parents went wrong when raising me and say we should have continued to go to church when we first moved to Florida. It pains me that I can't tell them since they brought me so much joy but people with parents like that have it way worse.

@@Rhindy ❤️❤️

I don't know what it's like to have parents like that, but my Poppop and Nannan are pretty catholic and I can't tell them I'm pansexual or genderfluid or else they'll say my parents went wrong when raising me and say we should have continued to go to church when we first moved to Florida. It pains me that I can't tell them since they brought me so much joy but people with parents like that have it way worse.

If they truely love you, they would understand and accept you for who you are.

Going to church doesn't change your sexuality. I go to church every Sunday and I still like girls. You should tell them that.

I agree. Church is important, but people shouldn't say that going to Church automatically makes you straight.