forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

I'm Christian and still gay. I hate how people say "You can't be gay and Christian at the same time!" That's just stupid and ridiculous.

I'm Christian and genderfluid. My dad would have a fit if he found out though.

Im genderfluid as well, i'm just not out as one right now since im trying to find the right moment to come out, that is unless my hardcore Christian "Gays will go to hell" grandmother finds out im gay before then

@Euric_Knight

I can't tell if I saw the same gay man in three different places wearing different clothes or if there's just three gay men in this area with the same haircut and voice

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

I can't tell if I saw the same gay man in three different places wearing different clothes or if there's just three gay men in this area with the same haircut and voice

Thats what its like where I live, I can't ever tell, turns out they're always a different guy

@CharBar

THERES A BIROMANTIC ACE CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK
I👏AM👏HERE👏FOR👏THIS👏REPRESENTATION👏

I'd love to hear about it!

hey yall!
Which book? I n e e d

@HighPockets group

THERES A BIROMANTIC ACE CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK
I👏AM👏HERE👏FOR👏THIS👏REPRESENTATION👏

I'd love to hear about it!

hey yall!
Which book? I n e e d

Idk what book Moxie's referring to but I'm assuming it's either Let's Talk About Love (WHICH IS SO INSANELY GOOD I CAN'T EVEN AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!) or The Birds, The Bees, You, And Me (which I haven't read but it has a bi-ace side character)

@HighPockets group

If anyone's looking for some Good Gay Books, subscribe to Problems of a Book Nerd on YouTube, she always does a 'Top Queer Releases' video each year and reads mostly diverse books, plus she's just AMAZING in general!
Also there's so many queer books coming out (pun fully intended because when have I ever passed up an opertunity to make a pun) this year that her video only covers up until May/June! THAT'S HOW MANY THERE ARE! WE ARE LIVING THE BEST TIMELINE BOOK-WISE!

@Moxie group

No its actually What If It's Us
Sooooooooooo good. It's by the lady that wrote Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda and the guy that wrote They Both Die at the End (which I have not read)
This book is so good, I can't put it down

@HighPockets group

Sooooooooooo good. It's by the lady that wrote Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda and the guy that wrote They Both Die at the End (which I have not read)

I HAVE TO READ THAT ONE THEN!
I'm waiting for my library to get in King of Scars because of Bi-con Nina Zenik and Nikolai, the Prince of My Heart, and The Raven Boys!

@Moxie group

Yesssssssssss King of Scarsssssssssss
They character is a side character, but it's also just a really good book in general. Very gay, a little broadway, 10/10 recommend

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I cried over that book

@actual-fandom-trash

I cried over that book

Me toooo

@Leiko

Hey I had a question for a story in writing, so do I use female pronouns until the person comes out as a transgender male? Because the mom doesn't know?