forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I've never met anyone who argues over the plural of octopus

Now you have. I argue over everything in real life.

but you didnt argue about the plural of octopus.

@CharBar

Well, earlier tonight my school hosted a spaghetti feed for the band. We were all instructed to dress up really nicely and act in highest decency. And boi did I. I found my favorite formal black and white dress and wore it with a leather jacket and vans. I did my makeup all nice and even use the new highlighter I got recently. Curled my hair, brushed my teeth, effing shaved, hell i even put on lip gloss. The whole night I served drinks. My boyfriend was also there since he's in band. We both worked in the same section of the dining hall, and we would frequently run into each other and start talking nonsense. We listened to some of the live performers, ate spaghetti, and had a lot of fun. At the end of the night we were cleaning up/putting chairs away and I just had this thought. I grabbed him by the hand and asked him to come with me. My heart was beating s o f a s t. I dragged him to the back of the bandroom, behind one of the curtains. I looked at him and I mustered up every ounce of courage I could and told him to close his eyes. He did. I took a deep breath, stood on my tip-toes(he's like a foot taller than me), wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. And you know what happened next? You know what I did next? I fucking s p r i n t e d. I got the hell out of there, ran out of the gym and into the parking lot. I have NEVER ran that fast. I was scared to see his reaction and I fled like an idiot. I called for my ride home and I saw him getting picked up across the parking lot. He turned around, looked at me, and got in the car. As the car drove by, he gazed at my through the window and smiled.
i'm going to facking scream.
this was our first kiss

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Char!
THAT SOUNDS HECKING MAGICAL! The way you got all dressed up, all the little fluffy moments, youR FIRST KISS!
I'm so happy for you!!! Like, holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@CharBar

I KNOOOOOOOOW

its so weird bc with people i'm kinda shy a lot of the time and don't ask for much so its easier for others, but something just told me that this was right. that like i had to this n o w.

but now i kinda screwed myself over bc its friday and i wont see him until monday like damn i shoulda waited until our spring break aaaaaaaa

@IzudekuMidoriya

ya, I had an almost first kiss story I haven't had my first kiss yet but I almost had my first kiss once but I was too chicken to kiss the boy. if you want to hear it ill tell it but it's the most stupid story ever.