forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Well, from my experience, people don't want to come out because they're afraid of hate

i see what you're trying to say, but why would that apply specifically to pansexual people and genderfluid people? Why wouldn't that just apply to everyone in the community?

I think they were just using pansexual and genderfluid as examples. It does apply to everyone.

@blue_topaz

Is it just me or are lots of LGBTQA+ things never heard of? Like people just scrape the top of it. Like lots of people don't know what genderfluid is or pansexual except people from the LGBTQA+ community.

this is what the user said, it sounded to me like they were being specific about certain identities that were under-represented, lol
idk
bottom line is that a lot of people don't get enough representation

@RedTheLoveless

Is it just me or are lots of LGBTQA+ things never heard of? Like people just scrape the top of it. Like lots of people don't know what genderfluid is or pansexual except people from the LGBTQA+ community.

This is probably because most aren't very vocal about their sexuality/gender.

….no?? it's more that LGBTQIA+phobic people don't want to acknowledge a lot of sexualities and gender orientations?

Most of the people I know in the LGBTQIA+ community don't tell people how they identify because they just see it as part of themselves. They don't flaunt it for everyone to see.

Yes but it's mostly unheard of outside of the community itself because of erasure by homophobic people. Now others are afraid to either speak up about being a more "diverse" sexuality or gender because they face attack from both parties, saying they don't exist when the fact of the matter is that their existence has been erased from most history.

@IzudekuMidoriya

Well, from my experience, people don't want to come out because they're afraid of hate

I see what you're trying to say, but why would that apply specifically to pansexual people and genderfluid people? Why wouldn't that just apply to everyone in the community?

I was just generalizing the less spoken of LGBTQIA+ people sorry if it offended you or something.
I agree from my personal experience as well I am terrified people will think of me differently and people in my class have. People I thought were my friends have treated me differently. So, now everyone thinks I'm a straight female. But, I'm not.

@Euric_Knight

On the topic of pansexual/genderfluid and others not being known much: People just don't acknowledge other sexualities and lots of gender identities because it's not really important to them so they don't educate themselves.

@Euric_Knight

boobs are squishy.

Nah bro I'm personally a hips and thighs type. Though boobs are a nice bonus I suppose

I'm more of the personality type

Facial features and personalities are my faves