forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Me, feeling rather gay today: internal screaming in the corner cuz girls are pretty and I want to hug and protct them and appreciate their existence with all my being

@IzudekuMidoriya

Me, feeling rather gay today: internal screaming in the corner cuz girls are pretty and I want to hug and protct them and appreciate their existence with all my being

That's a mood

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

That's a mood

The best mood.

Deleted user

Why is this me?

@IzudekuMidoriya

Why is this me?

SAME

@RedTheLoveless

Also like to add: more internal screaming for the girls that can probably pick me up and/or murder me and I'd gladly let them step all over my body

Deleted user

Also like to add: more internal screaming for the girls that can probably pick me up and/or murder me and I'd gladly let them step all over my body

I'm going to add to this for you: Incoherent screaming becuase girls are so sweet but also No I'm not complimenting you, I'm gay.

Deleted user

boobs are squishy.

Nah bro I'm personally a hips and thighs type. Though boobs are a nice bonus I suppose

I'm more of the personality type

@RedTheLoveless

I'm going to add to this for you: Incoherent screaming becuase girls are so sweet but also No I'm not complimenting you, I'm gay.

Hell yeah my dude

@RedTheLoveless

boobs are squishy.

Nah bro I'm personally a hips and thighs type. Though boobs are a nice bonus I suppose

I'm more of the personality type

That's the best type

@IzudekuMidoriya

boobs are squishy.

I hate how all my "Woman feature" look on me.

@IzudekuMidoriya

Is it just me or are lots of LGBTQA+ things never heard of? Like people just scrape the top of it. Like lots of people don't know what genderfluid is or pansexual except people from the LGBTQA+ community.

Is it just me or are lots of LGBTQA+ things never heard of? Like people just scrape the top of it. Like lots of people don't know what genderfluid is or pansexual except people from the LGBTQA+ community.

This is probably because most aren't very vocal about their sexuality/gender.

@blue_topaz

….no?? it's more that LGBTQIA+phobic people don't want to acknowledge a lot of sexualities and gender orientations?

….no?? it's more that LGBTQIA+phobic people don't want to acknowledge a lot of sexualities and gender orientations?

Most of the people I know in the LGBTQIA+ community don't tell people how they identify because they just see it as part of themselves. They don't flaunt it for everyone to see.

@blue_topaz

Well, from my experience, people don't want to come out because they're afraid of hate

i see what you're trying to say, but why would that apply specifically to pansexual people and genderfluid people? Why wouldn't that just apply to everyone in the community?