forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@blue_topaz

I (think??) I like everyone regardless of gender (still figuring out that part.. again) but I get what you mean. Like, I love liking people of my gender and I'm comfortable with my identity around my friends, but coming out would complicate my relationship with my whole family (and I have a big-ass family) so sometimes I wish things were simpler

shrugs

@IzudekuMidoriya

There is a children's tv show where one of the main characters are lesbian. we were watching with my grandpa and my little bro asked "If your a girl can you date a girl," I instantly said yes. But my grandpa said "you can but it's wrong" I was real quiet the rest of the night

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I know what that's like. My family hasn't accepted me. A few friends turned their back on me. And one "friend" physically abused me after coming out to them.

@belle-elaine

Hey guys been a while since I commented on here but I just came out to my parents about being bi and my girlfriend (I'm a girl) and they actually are excited for me and want to meet her!!!! I'm so happy my step mom has always seemed okay but I was terrified of my dad he's not overjoyed I'm dating but he's happy I told him.