forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Sometimes you just have to drop the bomb, like how I did with my parents, it's really scary at first but in the end you feel courageous, no matter what their reaction. Not to mention it could turn out to be a really funny story in the future.

@actual-fandom-trash

Sometimes you just have to drop the bomb, like how I did with my parents, it's really scary at first but in the end you feel courageous, no matter what their reaction. Not to mention it could turn out to be a really funny story in the future.

Yeah but not everyone has the luxury of being able to laugh about it later. Personally I don't know what would happen to me so I'm just not gonna do anything until I'm able to be independent.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Yeah but not everyone has the luxury of being able to laugh about it later. Personally I don't know what would happen to me so I'm just not gonna do anything until I'm able to be independent.

I did drop the bomb. And yes, not everyone has the luxury of being able to laugh about it later…

Deleted user

I didn't say everyone could laugh about it. When I came out to my real dad it was horrible, but that was years ago and it doesn't hurt anymore. Now I laugh about the situation because I don't care what he thinks, or what anyone thinks. It's not their business to judge me or have a say in my life.

@Tiani

Hey guys been a while since I commented on here but I just came out to my parents about being bi and my girlfriend (I'm a girl) and they actually are excited for me and want to meet her!!!! I'm so happy my step mom has always seemed okay but I was terrified of my dad he's not overjoyed I'm dating but he's happy I told him.

Oh my god, I’m so happy for you!!!

Deleted user

I guess I just can't laugh about disappointing my family, losing friends, and getting beat up.

That's not what I said…?