forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

I've had my hair teal, pink, and purple. I also had teal and purple together at one point. When you do pick your color and brand of dye I would recommend looking up samples of what that color looks like on actual hair. Most companies will have samples of what the color looks like on a wig or something because colors usually look pretty different on actual hair.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I've had my hair teal, pink, and purple. I also had teal and purple together at one point. When you do pick your color and brand of dye I would recommend looking up samples of what that color looks like on actual hair. Most companies will have samples of what the color looks like on a wig or something because colors usually look pretty different on actual hair.

Thanks for the tip!

Deleted user

Sup motherfuckers, I'm thirteen and that mean I'm a year more annoying.

@IzudekuMidoriya

I was in the locker room at my school after gym class and me and my other Bi friend came out to some other girls we just dropped the bomb on them and one of the girls asked. What's it like being Bi and like whats the feeling like when you like the same gender. So for 5 minutes, we had to explain to them for us it's the same feeling as liking the opposite gender. They still didn't fully understand. I mean I can't blame them. The girl who asked the questions said I mean I don't hate you guys or anything but I can't just go over to (enter female friend's name here) and say I like you. So, I replied with It's different for everybody and left to go to math.

@Moxie group

Ugh straight people. I mean in it’s essence it’s the same as opposite sex attraction. It’s not some huge difference.

@Euric_Knight

During lunch today my friend decided that we need to have all of our friend group sit down and everyone needs to say their name and gender and sexuality because everyone is discovering themselves more and we needed it so everyone would be comfortable and refer to each other correctly and it was nice. During that I met some new people as well or some people I sort of knew I got to know better. It’s like a GSA club but just the G cause all of the straights were wandering off. (We didn’t make them leave they just all happened to be outside or talking with other friends)

Deleted user

Kissing girls feels just like kissing boys. (shrugs)

@RedTheLoveless

Kissing girls feels just like kissing boys. (shrugs)

Can confirm. The only difference is the individual's style of kissing and that's basically it.

@RedTheLoveless

What's that suppose to mean

The only difference in kissing people is the fact that different people have different styles of kissing (ex: sloppy, soft, etc). Whether that person is a boy or a girl or nonbinary etc. doesn't matter since that isn't a factor of their kissing abilities.

@IzudekuMidoriya

Ok, that makes sense. I don't know how I kiss but I don't trust myself on kissing anyone anytime soon. The girl I like left and I wanted her to be my first. But, that's not going to happen.

@CharBar

Cool! SO this week at my school is Multi-Cultural Week, where we basically have a spirit day every day of the week that relates to multiculturalism. Its really amazing and a ,ot of people dress up in their traditional clothing and I love it. However, this year is a bit different. Tomorrow is Rainbow Day. They didn't specifically say LGBTQA+ Pride day, but thats how everyone's taking it. And I R E A L L Y want to do something to show my love and affection. The problem is that I don't own any rainbow clothing and I can't find my ace shirt, but i do have this little piece of paper that I want to write something on and pin it to my shirt. I did find an older multi-colored P!ATD shirt that I'm gonna wear, but I'm not sure what I should write on the paper. Any Suggestions?