forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

I need help naming a character, he's a boy and it's placed in current day. Anyone got ideas?

Xander
Alexander
Jordan
Asher
Damion
Chance
Shawn

Nice ones!

thanks, I'm good at making up names I write books way more than my own mental health.

What books are you writing?

want a LINK its called the outer demon

@Anti-Social Headphones Kid

I know this is really late and not the time but I wish I can come out to my family. I am a bit sure they would accept me but there is no way I can tell them I have a girlfriend. My dad would be mad. Here are the pros, I would be comfortable with no longer holding a 2 year secret from my family and I would just be happier. The cons…They would be suspicious with every girl. they probably won't let me have sleepovers with my friends if there is only one girl(I just wanna have a sleepover with my girlfriend. I haven't had on in like a year and a half. )They probably wont let me hang out with my friends that are girls but IDK because they let me hang out with my friends that are guys. The main part I am scared about is they finding about my girlfriend. Like what if they never let me see her. What if they think she is not good enough and I'm too young to date. I may come out to them soon probably. I feel pretty safe. I just dont wanna put her in danger and not being able to be with each other in peace. I dont wanna it to be like Romeo and Juliet forbidden love because they dont like her.

@IzudekuMidoriya

oh ok but just tell them when you feel comfortable. Or you could drop the bomb on them.
With my friends, I came out as genderfluid and one of my friends was so supportive she said I should make 3 bracelets and change them depending on what gender I feel so SHE knows what pronoun to use for me.

Deleted user

Lol I feel that on a daily basis.

Man I love being Besexy

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

IM TOTALLY BI(WISE WORDS FROM RICHARD GORANSKI)

MDOINVSONIENBFOSRJDNGOVINENFOWI

I KNOW YOU ALREADY HAVE A MICHAEL PFP BUT

BE MORE CHILL REFERENCE YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

@faltering-through pets

Bisexual distress:(

Lmaooo that reminds me of this one thing:

Big mood

Is that a modern au of Ham, Eliza, and Laurens…?

Lmao yeah I used to be crazy over the musical, I would sing the songs as soon as I got home and drive my mom insane. I still got a shit load of pictures I downloaded from those days sips tea good times

@CharBar

Hey gays, gals, and non-gender specific folks!
I've got two pieces of spicy news for ya

1- Yesterday I pinned the little flag I made (rainbow flag w/asexual flag peace sign over it) to the back of my shirt and attended my school's rainbow day. I got a lot of positive comments, and some sceptical looks (but who cares about them anyways?), and it was pretty great.

2-Yee haw buckle up for some emotional asexual questioning because my boyfriend kissed me yesterday and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about it!