forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

My mom just said “okay then” while my dad continued what he was doing. I explained the whole thing about different pronouns at different times and my mom promised she would do her best to remember!

@Euric_Knight

I think it was the confidence boost I got from the GSA club meeting today where I came out to an adult about my gender for the first time is what caused me to just get out of the closet all the way. My brother still doesn't know but I'm sure he'll figure it out, seeing as we are in the same friend group and someone is going to mention it eventually.

@Fairy_In_Space

Heyyyy! I’m new here. This seems like a great chat so I’m just gonna pop in here and be me, the confused little ithinkimbisexual! 🖖🏼 I keep thinking I’m bi but then I’ll have days where I have serious doubts. I’ve been raised in a home where it’s wrong soooo. I keep telling myself,
“No! Stop! It’s wrong! You can’t be!”
But the feelings keep getting stronger. I lean more toward guys but once and awhile there’s a girl that catches me off guard…
Anyway! Enough about me. What’s up with everyone?
P.S
I made this new RP character and I was wondering if anyone wanted RP with me?

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Heyyo also new lol and in the same situation as you actually. I'd love to RP! I mean I don't want to butt in if anyone established in the thread wants to

@PeacefulChaos

Heyyyy! I’m new here. This seems like a great chat so I’m just gonna pop in here and be me, the confused little ithinkimbisexual! 🖖🏼 I keep thinking I’m bi but then I’ll have days where I have serious doubts. I’ve been raised in a home where it’s wrong soooo. I keep telling myself,
But the feelings keep getting stronger. I lean more toward guys but once and awhile there’s a girl that catches me off guard…
P.S

My life. And you know this. XD

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

P.S

Hello! I'm Midnight! I like guys and girls and use she/her pronouns. Nice to meet you!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

My mom just said “okay then” while my dad continued what he was doing. I explained the whole thing about different pronouns at different times and my mom promised she would do her best to remember!

Awesome! I'm so glad it went well!

@Fairy_In_Space

P.S

Hello! I'm Midnight! I like guys and girls and use she/her pronouns. Nice to meet you!

Hi Midnight! I’m Lex. Or Lexi. Doesn’t matter! I’m happy meet you! So do you have a realization/coming out story?

@RedTheLoveless

Yo yo yo hello new person and welcome to the chat! I'm Red, but you can also call me Ace/Ang. Whatever pronouns (she/they/he), I don't know or care at the moment. I'm bi/pan I guess? I lean away from guys mostly. I'm also the Local Anti-villain of this site.

@Moxie group

Hi I’m Moxie! My pronouns are she/her and I’m bi. I also questioned for a long time whether I was bi or not. But honestly, having a community that understood me really helped me, so I hope we’re able to help you. Welcome!

@blue_topaz

Welcome to the chat! I'm Topaz, she/her, sort of questioning right now. I don't post a whole lot on this chat, but it's a great and very accepting place, and the people here are awesome~

Deleted user

Hey! I'm Logan, he/him pronouns most of the time, they/them on certain days! I lean towards girls but I'm demiromantic! I'm the local cosplayer of the site and local chaotic neutral.

@Euric_Knight

Aye new peeps! I’m Euric, nice to meet ya. I’m pan and genderfluid, so he/she/they pronouns are the best! I look forward to seeing what you will do on this site!

@Euric_Knight

(Kind of weird thing I accidentally did. I came out yesterday and I’m about to head to a hair appointment and get my hair cut much shorter, so maybe my parents will understand a little more of why I want it shorter instead of the excuse I’ve been using “I just want to try something new”)

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hi Midnight! I’m Lex. Or Lexi. Doesn’t matter! I’m happy meet you! So do you have a realization/coming out story?

My realization was gradual. I'd tell my coming out story, but it does involve some sensitive topics and might not be best if we just met. Sorry. I'd love to chat with you about you stories though!

Deleted user

You know what's really great?
Being out to your parents but knowing you won't ever be able to come out to your dad's side of the family because they're all conceited assholes and one of them cheated on his wife, plus they're all homophobic and transphobic, so I can't win.

Deleted user

Yeah… I'm FtM(maybe, I dunno.) and I like girls so if I tell them that I like girls, they'll never speak to me again and if I tell them that I'm a guy they'll probably do worse.