forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

Nope.

Dang really? Those were like a huge part of my childhood

Same my childhood was these if you know how to use a rainbow loom you are cool. I hate nerf guns they take so long to clean up and I suck at sports.

@Euric_Knight

I don't know what that is but it sounds hard. I tried to make a friendship bracelet once at a camp. It turned out more like a knot.

They’re really simple. You get a bunch of tiny rainbow loom rubberbands and take one, twist it, and put your pointer and middle finger in the two holes. Then you take the next rubber band, but don’t twist it and put it on your fingers just above the last. You take both sides of the first rubber band and pull them up and over the tops of your fingers, so they’re on the second rubber band. Repeat this process (don’t twist anymore. You only do that with the first one) until you have a long enough bracelet to put around your wrist. Then take the bracelet of your fingers. Then you’ll need to use this little plastic thing that comes with all rainbow loom kits to attach the ends.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I don't know what that is but it sounds hard. I tried to make a friendship bracelet once at a camp. It turned out more like a knot.

They’re really simple. You get a bunch of tiny rainbow loom rubberbands and take one, twist it, and put your pointer and middle finger in the two holes. Then you take the next rubber band, but don’t twist it and put it on your fingers just above the last. You take both sides of the first rubber band and pull them up and over the tops of your fingers, so they’re on the second rubber band. Repeat this process (don’t twist anymore. You only do that with the first one) until you have a long enough bracelet to put around your wrist. Then take the bracelet of your fingers. Then you’ll need to use this little plastic thing that comes with all rainbow loom kits to attach the ends.

That confuses me, but thanks for trying to explain. Either way, I have other hobbies. Good luck with bracelet making to you all!

@IzudekuMidoriya

I need help naming a character, he's a boy and it's placed in current day. Anyone got ideas?

Xander
Alexander
Jordan
Asher
Damion
Chance
Shawn

@IzudekuMidoriya

I need help naming a character, he's a boy and it's placed in current day. Anyone got ideas?

Xander
Alexander
Jordan
Asher
Damion
Chance
Shawn

Nice ones!

thanks, I'm good at making up names I write books way more than my own mental health.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Xander
Alexander
Jordan
Asher
Damion
Chance
Shawn

Nice ones!

thanks, I'm good at making up names I write books way more than my own mental health.

What books are you writing?