forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

I was in 5th grade and me and my 'boyfriend' were sitting on top of the slide in our snow gear (we live in North Dakota it was March) we took off our gloves and we were holding hands. my wing ladies were watching from the ground. We were just talking and 11-year old flirting. Then we looked at each other. I smiled (LIKE A DORK) and he smiled back. we slightly leaned near each other. Then we pulled away and kept talking. For the rest of the day, I was so mad at myself and all my friends were like gskfrhkbvdufvhbd. I was like I should have made the first move.

Oh and I figured out that boy was a freaking PLAYBOY! He broke up with me and started 'dating' MY BEST FRIEND. His reason for breaking up with me was I was too clingy and I can agree. But, when he was dating my friend he was complaining about her and everything she did and me being me and wanting him back. I was like THAN COME BACK TO ME. But now I have 3 guys who I think like me. A very political guy, An anime hater, and the guy I almost kissed.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

OKAY AHHHHHHH
I have a best friend who’s been my best “guy” friend ever since I was in first grade. Except now I know that he is actually a trans girl (she’s awesome and I love her all the same) and I’m now genderfluid. But so we talk about LGBTQ+ stuff (our gender and sexuality etc) a lot over text messages……

Her Catholic parents just found those text messages…….
Luckily she doesn’t seem to be in any danger, they were completely accepting which is awesome because we thought they wouldn’t be. And they said they won’t tell my parents about my gender stuff but I’m COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT
I feel like I’m going to get blackmailed or something. Which is unlikely but still…ANXIETY

@Moxie group

I saw two pretty girls today but one was slightly more memorable
Me: walking around San Francisco, minding my own buissness
Two boys on a rentable electric scooter: almost run into me shit!
Me: rolls my eyes and is about to say something about hating teenage boys to my sister
Me: catches the eyes of a very very pretty girl who had just been laughing at the boys (and I assume was with them)
Pretty girl: sees how annoyed I was
Pretty girl: smiles sheepishly Sorry!
Me: Literally can not do anything expect smile back because goddamn she was really pretty and looked right at me

I’m conclusion, I am gay

@IzudekuMidoriya

I hate when people say LGBTQ is a bad thing. like most of my classmates say that stuff is bad and I'm Genderfluid and Bi so it hurts for me at least.

@Euric_Knight

I got back from California yesterday and there is a fucking lot of hot people there. Also I saw two girls who are engaged and two guys holding hands and a sign that said something about an LGBT center?? Either I'm blind or I almost never see these things in my city.

@IzudekuMidoriya

same like at school some of my friends and even one of my teachers are LGBTQA+ people but outside I never see anybody who seems LGBTQA+ people

questioning.searching.confused

Hey. I've never really talked about this with anyone, but I think i'm trans and this seems like a good place to talk about it. I don't really know what else to do because I don't feel comfortable talking about it with anyone in my life rn. I'm guessing other people in this chat have gone through the same thing, and i'm hoping to get advice. So, yeah.

@Euric_Knight

Hey. I've never really talked about this with anyone, but I think i'm trans and this seems like a good place to talk about it. I don't really know what else to do because I don't feel comfortable talking about it with anyone in my life rn. I'm guessing other people in this chat have gone through the same thing, and i'm hoping to get advice. So, yeah.

Welcome, what kind of advice do you need?

questioning.searching.confused

Welcome, what kind of advice do you need?

idk just, how do I know if I'm trans?