forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

You're an adult?

Yes indeed. Huh… I thought this was obvious…. neat. :)

Deleted user

no worries. im just surprised. literally everyone knows that im like the oldest on this site. XD

@CharBar

oH
wElL iMaGiNe
As iM pAcInG tHe ViEwS oF a ChUrCh CoRrIdOr
aNd I cAn'T hElP bUt To HeAr
nO i CaN't HeLp BuT tO hEaR aN eXcHaNgInG oF wOrDs
WhAt A bEaUtIfUl wEdDiNg
WhAt A bEaUtIfUl wEdDiNg, SaYs A bRiDeSmAiD tO a WaItEr
AnD yEs bUt wHaT a ShAmE
wHaT a ShAmE tHe PoOr GrOoM's bRiDe Is A

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

oH
wElL iMaGiNe
WhAt A bEaUtIfUl wEdDiNg
AnD yEs bUt wHaT a ShAmE

wHore!
I cHiMe In WiTh HaVeN't YoU pEoPlE hEaRd oF
cLoSiNg ThE gOdDaMn DoOr

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

oH
wElL iMaGiNe
WhAt A bEaUtIfUl wEdDiNg
AnD yEs bUt wHaT a ShAmE

wHore!
I cHiMe In WiTh HaVeN't YoU pEoPlE hEaRd oF
cLoSiNg ThE gOdDaMn DoOr

nO
It'S mUcH bEtTeR tO fAcE tHeSe KiNdS oF tHiNgS
wItH a SeNsE oF pOiSe AnD rAtIoNaLiTy

@Euric_Knight

There was an assembly at my school and during it my girlfriend slowly started tilting towards me so I asked her if she was trying to slowly put her head on my shoulder and she just quietly said “what’s the longest fanfiction you’ve ever read?”

@Anti-Social Headphones Kid

There was an assembly at my school and during it my girlfriend slowly started tilting towards me so I asked her if she was trying to slowly put her head on my shoulder and she just quietly said “what’s the longest fanfiction you’ve ever read?”

Amazing

@Tiani

Please make it stop. I don't necessarily hate them but the songs can be sooo annoying

I had to sing "best song ever", dance routine and all with a few of my friends in front of our whole class. I was mortified

Deleted user

Okay. Soo. Life sucks. My parents won't let me bind and say I'm "mutilating" myself if I do. Seriously? I don't understand why they don't want me to be, well, myself.

@Euric_Knight

Okay. Soo. Life sucks. My parents won't let me bind and say I'm "mutilating" myself if I do. Seriously? I don't understand why they don't want me to be, well, myself.

I'm so sorry. Parents frickin suck.

Deleted user

They say that they wouldn't let me do it even if I was suddenly "trans" but they'd know I was "faking". Idek at this point. I've decided to DIY it and just wear loose clothes so they don't notice, I'm taking an informed risk and honestly if it starts hurting me I will take them off and figure out another way, but I did look up safe ways to DIY it and so far it's working. I'm using an old pair of leggings that I cut the legs off and put a hole in for my head, and then wearing a sports bra and came over that and tbh it's working pretty well while not hurting at all, just a little annoying to wear all day. If anyone has a better suggestion I'm willing to hear them out as I do hope to come up with a better method at some point.