forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Just looking in the mirror and being like “the fuck am I today?”
Thanks a lot genderfluidity

Well, if you are unsure, just label yourself as nonbinary, or don't label yourself! Just do it feels right! Either way you win!

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Just looking in the mirror and being like “the fuck am I today?”
Thanks a lot genderfluidity

Well, if you are unsure, just label yourself as nonbinary, or don't label yourself! Just do it feels right! Either way you win!

True but people just sorta expect me to know and it’s frustrating

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I cannot claim to understand, but you bet I will support you!

Thanks Uncle Shuri!
it’s really hard to explain. But yeah figuring out how I’m feeling gender wise helps me figure out how to dress and stuff

Well I get that! You should just go for an overall more androgynous fashion style, you know?

@thehobbit

hey so, I have quite the story for all of you guys. Sorry ive been off of here for a while, school is crazy, turns out life is crazy too lol.
so, on saturday when my friends and I went out to dinner, the hookah that everyone at the tables around us were smoking gave us a second hand high.
my friends stayed up and hung out, I decided to stay in my room and chill like the introvert I am. I had some fun conversations with my roommate and wrote a three page single spaced times new roman fanfic that I had been meaning to write for a while. I was tired and I was acting no differently than normal when im tired and around friends. I didn't figure out that I was high the whole time until today when my friend told me about how the others had reacted to the smoke
see im 4'7" and weigh less than 100lbs, im way tinier than my friends, I guess I was probably really high, but it didnt feel any different than being tired and not taking my adhd meds.
turns out I wrote a pretty great fanfic while I was high tho lol

@thehobbit

OKAY NEWEST GAY SHIP
Jebediah and Octavius from Night at the Museum (probably misspelled so much)

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

i thought they were gay before I knew what being gay was lol
yes they are totally gay
it gets even better in the second night at the museum movie, it gets much more gay

@HighPockets group

OKAY NEWEST GAY SHIP
Jebediah and Octavius from Night at the Museum (probably misspelled so much)

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

i thought they were gay before I knew what being gay was lol
yes they are totally gay
it gets even better in the second night at the museum movie, it gets much more gay

And in the third where they think they're gonna die and hold hands!!