forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

well, even if things are hard for you now, you'll find your people someday, and they'll accept you no matter what.it always sucks before it gets better. i believe in you!!

Thanks Moony, and no ones given me a reason to stay closeted….I just have to stop being scared

Deleted user

well, even if things are hard for you now, you'll find your people someday, and they'll accept you no matter what.it always sucks before it gets better. i believe in you!!

Thanks Moony, and no ones given me a reason to stay closeted….I just have to stop being scared

NO, its okay to be scared. its okay to feel overwhelmed. Coming out is hard, and some people may not ever do it. you'll do it when you're ready, and it will be great :)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

NO, its okay to be scared. its okay to feel overwhelmed. Coming out is hard, and some people may not ever do it. you'll do it when you're ready, and it will be great :)

That's right. When coming out, almost everyone is nervous. You just haven't found your footing yet, and that's okay. It may take a little bit for you to find it but I guarantee that once you know what you're doing, you'll do splendid at coming out!

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Thanks….I hate being in the closet though so I want to get it over with as soon as I feel safe

Deleted user

yeah, understandable. sometimes I just wonder if I should go for it but then I chicken out.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Not that I know of

Have you come out to anyone at all about it?

nO :))))
I’m gonna tell my trans friend tomorrow though

Good. I wish you the best of luck, and nothing but happiness, acceptance, belonging, and validation. You definitely deserve it Max. And no matter what the Notebook Community has your back

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Aw I love y’all so much.
Also god bless the friend I’m with right now who kinda knows that sometimes I have a preference over being called son or daughter. I doubt she knows why but it’s still nice.

I'm glad you've got a friend like that. They seem very nice, and accepting, and they just seem like a keeper! Treasure them with everything you have!

Deleted user

when was y'alls "gay moment" ? like when did you realize you weren't straight/cis?

Deleted user

when was y'alls "gay moment" ? like when did you realize you weren't straight/cis?

Three years ago on valentines day

Deleted user

I actually don't know… I think it started when I was little and kept saying I was changing my name…

@actual-fandom-trash

I actually know the exact moment for myself but it's a whole story
anyone wanna hear?

Deleted user

YES PLEASE aft!!!!!!!
and i'm not really sure either….I didn't even know that there was an option besides straight until I was like, 11 and got an instagram. but it just felt right, even when I thought I was bi

@PuffPoff

I started hanging out with a bunch of LGBTQA+ people and I found that I really fit in, so at first I thought I was just a strong ally. Then I started getting crushes on everyone though….

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I had a crush on my best friend. We’re both girls. Then I crushed on another best friend. I doubted myself for a little bit. I knew I had a crush on a few girls before but I thought that maybe I was lying to myself. My mom found out I was saying i was bi and she told me that she thought it was a phase bc she thought she was gay in high school. But then I realized that I really do find women attractive and would date a woman as readily as I would date a man. (I also crushed on a few other of my female friends. Almost as many girls as I have guys this year, so.) I don’t really know what changed for me when I stopped questioning. But I know that I’m certain now.

@Euric_Knight

Is there any peeps here who were on the “I rant about my crush” chat that was a while ago?

i was (i think)

I asked this because if the people who were on there remember I talked about my crush and we’re dating now and turned out she had had a crush on me too