forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@blue_topaz

Is it weird that it’s possible for me to get turned on or whatever, but I think sex would be extremely painful and uncomfortable? What does that make me?

@The-Magician group

Is it weird that it’s possible for me to get turned on or whatever, but I think sex would be extremely painful and uncomfortable? What does that make me?

No that's not weird I feel the same way, and I honestly don't know what the term for it would be

@PuffPoff

I don't really want to label your sexuality for you, since you should choose one that fits and seems comfortable for you. You probably fall somewhere on the ace spectrum, but remember that it is just that: a spectrum. There are different levels of asexuality, some of which might not be named yet.

Deleted user

Random question, but does anyone else like to watch anime and randomly pause it to see the background characters with messed up faces because not a lot of detail? I do it a lot… it’s very amusing to me.

@CharBar

hello gays, gals, and non gender specific humans!
brushes dust off computer
I have some news. Two things:
Last Sunday was my birthday and I got to hang out with a bunch of my friends at this cafe we like going to. They got me some new makeup (which I've been needing) and some other fun little trinkets. Later that night I went out to dinner with my family and we had a great time. I got to see my brother who I haven't talked to for a while, and I got some great P!ATD merch. 10/10 great day (My dad accidently bought me a non binary shirt from hot topic and he has me weezing bc he said "I just really liked the colors"🤣)

Second thing is, my crush asked me out/asked me to be his girlfriend. To make a long story short, I said yes. So I guess we are official now, but I don't know what that really means for us. Before he was my boyfriend, he was my friend. I really want this relationship to work because I genuinely like him. Any advice? All is welcome!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Last Sunday was my birthday and I got to hang out with a bunch of my friends at this cafe we like going to. They got me some new makeup (which I've been needing) and some other fun little trinkets. Later that night I went out to dinner with my family and we had a great time. I got to see my brother who I haven't talked to for a while, and I got some great P!ATD merch. 10/10 great day (My dad accidently bought me a non binary shirt from hot topic and he has me weezing bc he said "I just really liked the colors"🤣)

Second thing is, my crush asked me out/asked me to be his girlfriend. To make a long story short, I said yes. So I guess we are official now, but I don't know what that really means for us. Before he was my boyfriend, he was my friend. I really want this relationship to work because I genuinely like him. Any advice? All is welcome!

First off… That's AWESOME!!!!!! HAPPY LATE B-DAY!
Second off. For that advice.
Go slow. Be gentle. Don't just barrel into a relationship. You want to be sure. And you want to build a bond!

Deleted user

First off… That's AWESOME!!!!!! HAPPY LATE B-DAY!
Second off. For that advice.
Go slow. Be gentle. Don't just barrel into a relationship. You want to be sure. And you want to build a bond!

Agreed, communicate mostly, get to know each other, it’s the key to a healthy relationship. Don’t jump into things, take things very slow.

@Euric_Knight

Almost like no one where I live has a single fucking clue how to drive in snow so I have no school today and it’s really exciting! It snowed for the first time this entire winter yesterday and now everything is so pretty and white!

Deleted user

People can’t drive in any weather in the city I used to live in… I swear to god that everyone’s driving with a fake license or something…