forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Omg gender fluidity has me messed up today. I went from wanting to wear a dress this morning to now being like “gosh darn it I wish I had a d*ck”

Well as far as I'm concerned you do have one! Male pronouns?

Deleted user

Omg gender fluidity has me messed up today. I went from wanting to wear a dress this morning to now being like “gosh darn it I wish I had a d*ck”

This is a whole fucking mood.
I'm out to my parents and my dad just said: "You're happier when your feminine. You have a smile more." And I'm just like -_- I am this close to snapping.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

You don't need me to validate you hun.
You're valid enough! No matter what anyone thinks you are you! You are real! Your gender and sexuality is real! And nobody can take that away from you!

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

You don't need me to validate you hun.
You're valid enough! No matter what anyone thinks you are you! You are real! Your gender and sexuality is real! And nobody can take that away from you!

Thanks Uncle Shuri….I really appreciate it. Is it weird that even though I’m surrounded by friends in the community at school, I’m scared to tell them about my gender?

Deleted user

well, even if things are hard for you now, you'll find your people someday, and they'll accept you no matter what.it always sucks before it gets better. i believe in you!!