forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@PuffPoff

I don't even know what my Notebook crush looks like irl but I have a serious crush on her ack

@PuffPoff

I just have super low standards and I'm pan so I get crushes on everyone

@blue_topaz

@Max_Miracle Needs to Stop Listening to Heathers that sucks, I’m sorry

PuffPoff same here, except I’m bi and questioning if I’m pan

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

It’s fine, I’ve cried enough over that loser. I’m much happier now than I ever was with him.

@blue_topaz

It’s fine, I’ve cried enough over that loser. I’m much happier now than I ever was with him.

In that case, I’m happy for you my dude

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

samee I kinda just say bi even tho I'm attracted to all genders

I identify as bi because I have preferences and see the differences in genders when it comes to dating I guess that’s just my views tho

@Euric_Knight

Currently shook because me and my friend posted the first chapter of a fanfiction we’re writing together on ao3 and people are actually reading it which we didn’t expect at all so yeet

@actual-fandom-trash

This is random but
my friend made me question again and I honestly am just aaagghhhh
Like we were talking about crushes and how both of us find it hard to differentiate between platonic and romantic feelings and she was like "Well I think about whether or not I'd want to kiss them" and like I realized that I don't really look at people and think 'yes i wanna kiss em'
I'm not against it but I just don't know
Anyway I'm sorta questioning whether I'm on the ace spectrum or not but whatever

@blue_topaz

samee I kinda just say bi even tho I'm attracted to all genders

I identify as bi because I have preferences and see the differences in genders when it comes to dating I guess that’s just my views tho

I think I’m sort of the same, in the way that I’m open to liking anyone who isn’t an asshole, but gender is still a factor, as opposed to being genderblind like a lot of pain people

However, I get that the meanings of those two terms can be different for everyone, and I respect them all

@blue_topaz

This is random but
Like we were talking about crushes and how both of us find it hard to differentiate between platonic and romantic feelings and she was like "Well I think about whether or not I'd want to kiss them" and like I realized that I don't really look at people and think 'yes i wanna kiss em'
Anyway I'm sorta questioning whether I'm on the ace spectrum or not but whatever

Just know that you’ve got the rest of your life to figure out how you feel, and you don’t even have to at all. We’ll all love and respect you no matter what, and I hope you manage to find some sort of peace soon

@PuffPoff

This is random but

Same here. I'm questioning if I'm demi or greysexual, but it's difficult to tell when you're still in highschool.

@actual-fandom-trash

This is random but

Same here. I'm questioning if I'm demi or greysexual, but it's difficult to tell when you're still in highschool.

Yeah and I'm in middle school so it's even harder to tell. At this point I don't even know if I want to figure it out