forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I don t know if I'm lgbtq but i am trying to figure it out But i don"t know. Sorry i'm in a rush right now

Well welcome anyway! Ally?

What

I meant to ask if you're an ally to the LGBTQ+ community. You said haven't figured out if you are part of the community. So I was just curious. Sorry.

@Timraijuiwifc

Well I don"t sharing a lot of informatio about myself but I can telly ou i'm a girl and i kind of like girls but i don"t have a crush on any one and i also kind of like boiiiiis

@Timraijuiwifc

I don t know if I'm lgbtq but i am trying to figure it out But i don"t know. Sorry i'm in a rush right now

Well welcome anyway! Ally?

What

I meant to ask if you're an ally to the LGBTQ+ community. You said haven't figured out if you are part of the community. So I was just curious. Sorry.

no idk what ally means

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well I don"t sharing a lot of informatio about myself but I can telly ou i'm a girl and i kind of like girls but i don"t have a crush on any one and i also kind of like boiiiiis

That's fine. You don't have to give any.

Anyway. It's quite possible you're bi.

People around here call me Shuri! I'm a smol pan floof! It's very nice to meet you!

@blue_topaz

Hi Shuri what's pan I? don't know anything lmao

There are varying definitions, but pan is generally where you’ll like people regardless of their gender, and gender won’t be a factor at all

Deleted user

Bisexual person is attracted to both female and male genders.

Pansexual person is attracted to all people without a regard to their gender.

Omnisexual person is attracted to all genders.

Pansexual and omnisexual are similar in that they’re compatible with all genders but one is blind to gender while the other isn’t. That means, pansexuals do not even factor gender in their attraction, it doesn’t matter at all for them. Omnisexuals are attracted to all genders but they are not gender-blind like pansexuals; they acknowledge and have attraction to the person’s gender.

It might be hard to understand how someone would understand the difference but that’s a personal discovery sort of deal. For everyone else, it’s easier to generalize pan and omni as “attraction to all genders” to help you better understand, as long as you acknowledge there is still a difference that might be important to the person who identifies as either label.

At least, that's how it is for me, how I identify (I'm pan btw). It varies a lot. Hope that helps for a brief summary!

Deleted user

Well by your definition I'm omni. I factor gender into who I'm attracted to. I look for different things based on gender.

As I said, it varies. Look up other's views, pick a few for yourself, and find what label fits. Also, I like people regardless of gender, I don't see it as others do, but I do have attraction to various traits found more typically in a certain gender. But you do you! Call yourself what you want! And be the person you want to be, not who others pressure you to be.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well by your definition I'm omni. I factor gender into who I'm attracted to. I look for different things based on gender.

As I said, it varies. Look up other's views, pick a few for yourself, and find what label fits. Also, I like people regardless of gender, I don't see it as others do, but I do have attraction to various traits found more typically in a certain gender. But you do you! Call yourself what you want! And be the person you want to be, not who others pressure you to be.

Oh you don't have to worry about me caring what others think. That's Why I said "by your definition"!