forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

Heh guess what?
I have a class with my crush and we did this weird thing where we had to think of an animal and a stuff like that, and the animal's traits apparently were similar to the traits in our ideal partner, and I said "A fox" and she said "A fox" too and it was really weird and now I'm thinking maybe I have a chance.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Heh guess what?
I have a class with my crush and we did this weird thing where we had to think of an animal and a stuff like that, and the animal's traits apparently were similar to the traits in our ideal partner, and I said "A fox" and she said "A fox" too and it was really weird and now I'm thinking maybe I have a chance.

I'm sure you have a chance!

@SaltyLasagna

I've been gone for like a week but something happened and returning to this place is somewhat comforting lmao I'm totally not receding into a previous familiar place as a form of coping with stress lmaoo

@Timraijuiwifc

actually i kind of do have a crush and it"s a girl does that automaticaly mean i"m bi , pan , omni and stuff

There are many different types of attraction, including:

Sexual attraction: attraction that makes people desire sexual contact or shows sexual interest in another person(s).
Romantic attraction: attraction that makes people desire romantic contact or interaction with another person or persons.
Aesthetic attraction: occurs when someone appreciates the appearance or beauty of another person(s), disconnected from sexual or romantic attraction.
Sensual attraction: the desire to interact with others in a tactile, non-sexual way, such as through hugging or cuddling.
Emotional attraction: the desire to get to know someone, often as a result of their personality instead of their physicality. This type of attraction is present in most relationships from platonic friendships to romantic and sexual relationships.
Intellectual attraction: the desire to engage with another in an intellectual manner, such as engaging in conversation with them, “picking their brain,” and it has more to do with what or how a person thinks instead of the person themselves.

In understanding identities and attractions, it is important to remember that orientation and attraction do not necessarily define or predict behavior. This is another important reason why it is important to ask people how they identify, as you cannot assume you know someone’s identity based on their behavior. This also means that you cannot assume what types of relationships or behaviors a person will engage in simply by knowing how they identify.

Sexual identities and romantic orientations are not linked and therefore a person could be asexual, aromantic, neither, or both asexual and aromantic.

Many aromantic individuals may still desire relationships and experiences various types of attractions to others.

One of these types of relationships is referred to as queerplatonic relationships (QPRs). Queerplatonic Relationships (QPRs) are those relationships that are not romantic in nature but they involve very close emotional connections that are often deeper or more intense than what is traditionally considered a friendship. Since there is not adequate language to describe queerplatonic partners, some people refer to these partners as zucchini.
Squish is a term used to identify aromantic crushes; the desire for a non-romantic/platonic relationship with another person.

Romantic orientation describes an individual’s pattern of romantic attraction based on a person’s gender(s) regardless of one’s sexual orientation. For individuals who experience sexual attraction, their sexual orientation and romantic orientation are often in alignment (i.e. they experience sexual attraction toward individuals of the same gender(s) as the individuals they are interested in forming romantic relationships with).

Don't jump to conclusions. Take your time, and figure out who you are. I'm not saying you can't question, I'm just saying, wait for these things to come. It takes most years to find their identity, so don't sweat it! I'm here to support all the way!

the gurl i like i feel like 4 me its a sexual thing
but
i dont know anything
but i have this fantasy with her i could do detals but u definnitely do not want that

Deleted user

I don't really like anyone atm, but I also semi-like a shit ton of people. does that make sense?

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Me @ people who try to say everyone is a little adhd:
“ADHD is a form of brain development disorder. This is because people with ADHD generally tend to have a less developed caudate nucleus, putamen, nucleus accumbens, pallidum, thalamus, amygdala, and the hippocampus. ”

“For example, the amygdala is the part of the brain that is responsible for functions such as memory, emotions, and decision making. An adult with ADHD would then have a much smaller amygdala, thus resulting in their inability to focus, and their rejection sensitivity.”

Deleted user

I hate it when people try to normalize mental illness or pass it off as not as big of a deal as it should be. I know many, many people who say shit like “I’m so ocd!! Lol!!” Like NO, being OCD is not wanting to organize your pencil case, Sharon.

@PuffPoff

Ugh I have ME (or chronic fatigue syndrome) and people are like "So you're just tired all the time? I am too! That's not an illness, it's just an excuse."
That's not what chronic fatigue is you crapbucket

Deleted user

Does anyone else think the shrine priests from no game no life looks kinda hot? Just me? Ok.