forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

I came out to two people this weekend and like
Ugh why is it so hard
Why do I choke so much over the words "I'm bi" even when I'm saying them to people I trust
Why are they so hard to get out that my body physically will not let me say them
Why is coming out so hard?

@The-Magician group

Perhaps you are subconsciously, or even consciously, nervous of them reacting badly, and so your brain is reflexively making it harder for you to say the words

@Moxie group

Yeahhhh probably
I also think I'm subconsciously nervous of rejection of being bi in general, not just from that one specific person, if that makes sense

Deleted user

AHHH I DID IT! I told my best friend that I’m genderfluid. She took it so well!!!!

YAY!! I'M PROUD

Deleted user

AHHH I DID IT! I told my best friend that I’m genderfluid. She took it so well!!!!

YAY!! I'M PROUD

She’s the best! She automatically started asking me what pronouns I wanted to use and everything.

Awwwwe, you have good friends!
Mine on the other hand…

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

YAY!! I'M PROUD

She’s the best! She automatically started asking me what pronouns I wanted to use and everything.

Mine on the other hand…

Yeah it’s tough…I was nervous to tell her about me and she’s trans. I doubt I’ll tell anyone else for awhile.

Deleted user

YAY!! I'M PROUD

Mine on the other hand…

Yeah it’s tough…I was nervous to tell her about me and she’s trans. I doubt I’ll tell anyone else for awhile.

I'm glad she understands

@CharBar

Y'all make me so proud ah
BTW: My little relationship shindig is going really well. Things are going slow, but progress is being made. At break yesterday we sat next to each other on one of the walls and watched Vines on his phone and our legs were right next to each other, which I know may not seems like much but I loved it. Like whenever I moved my leg he would move his to be closer to mine and aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Y'all make me so proud ah
BTW: My little relationship shindig is going really well. Things are going slow, but progress is being made. At break yesterday we sat next to each other on one of the walls and watched Vines on his phone and our legs were right next to each other, which I know may not seems like much but I loved it. Like whenever I moved my leg he would move his to be closer to mine and aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun! I'm proud of you as well!

@SaltyLasagna

Celebrate the fact that you still have freedom are single! Being in a relationship is way too hyped up, you're fine just the way you are and don't need a significant other to prove that.