forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Guesss who's planning to confess to their crush but just found out that their crush has another crush that's not them?

Deleted user

HAHAH! And guess who's still going to confess to her anonymously?

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS

SO WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING IT!!! WE'RE MAKING A GSA AT MY SCHOOL!!!!! AND I GET TO BE ONE OF THE LEADERS!!!!!!!! ASKDSMCDOSFMWIOEFNSOI I'M SO QUIZNAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're going to try to make it an official school club, but if the school says no then we're doing it unofficially or something. I just–

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

SCREW THE DOUCHES YOU WILL ROCK THIS
That made zero sense. Sorry

@GhostlyHeart

Im Pan and a Demigirl. My Mum know I'm pan, but not about my gender… she is a farmer and quite tough, and i guess for her, gender is male or female. telling her im A demigirl, (most of the time female but sometimes Agender) I don't know if she will understand… I'm afraid it will strain our relationship. (I even got emotional when I told her i was Pansexual because I didn't know what her reaction would be… she didn't really say anything or give her opinion. didn't want to talk about it… I don't know what to do… should I wait til im older and more idependent? or just maybe hope she may understand or be willing to?