forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

Am I the only one who at random moments just remembers that they're gay? And then I'm just glad that girls exist for a while and all of a sudden i can't stop thinking about my crush

@The-Magician group

Am I the only one who at random moments just remembers that they're gay? And then I'm just glad that girls exist for a while and all of a sudden i can't stop thinking about my crush

No i do that as well then procees to cry because no girls like me in that way

@thehobbit

this is what the trolleys look like, they're like small buses but they have wooden benches in them instead of like cloth covered seats.

@SaltyLasagna

Hey guys. I know I haven't been here for like 20 pages anyway but I wanted to officially announce my leaving of this chat. Love you guys

@RedTheLoveless

Gay-Straight Allegiance club. Basically helps the kids who are out of the closet, along with the kids still in the closet to pose as straight allies, along with their Straight Ally friends.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Gay-Straight Allegiance club. Basically helps the kids who are out of the closet, along with the kids still in the closet to pose as straight allies, along with their Straight Ally friends.

Yeah, I posed as a straight ally last year because I had no idea what I was. I’m still closeted for the most part but they let me lead it.

@thehobbit

hey guys, I have to write a 45 second story for a class. Is this any good????????

i know it's not here, my computer is glitching and im trying to fix a thing in the story!!! sorry!