forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I'm Lex! Or Duskie, I'm fine with either names! I'm aroace and genderqueer!

@Moxie group

I'm bi and you can call me Moxie! (Or some variation. I've been called Mox, MoxieMox (hence my username), Moxienator. Doesn't matter, I'll answer to it all. I know I've said this already but welcome! :)

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I just scrolled through this chat and it looks like there are some real cool and colourful people from the LGBTQ+ community here

Yup. Are you new? I haven’t seen you around before. Or am I just dumb? Lol

I am fairly new, I joined 2 days ago so I'm still getting used to things here

Well welcome! I’m Max, and I actually just joined a few weeks ago myself.

@The-Magician group

I just scrolled through this chat and it looks like there are some real cool and colourful people from the LGBTQ+ community here

Nice to meet you Max!

Nice to meet you Max!

Oh and I’m bi, bi the way (I’m sorry I make terrible puns.) honestly use whatever pronouns you want, I enjoy seeing people’s guesses (oof am I evil???)

@The-Magician group

Nice to meet you Max!

Oh and I’m bi, bi the way (I’m sorry I make terrible puns.) honestly use whatever pronouns you want, I enjoy seeing people’s guesses (oof am I evil???)

Oh gods… I'm gonna play it safe and use they/them since I'd feel horrible if I used the wrong pronouns

Nice to meet you Max!

Oh gods… I'm gonna play it safe and use they/them since I'd feel horrible if I used the wrong pronouns

Oh noes I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you stress! The reason I have no preference in pronouns is because I don’t have a preference in what my gender is perceived as or what people call me. To me I’m just me, it doesn’t matter to me if I’m associated with “he” or “she” or “they.”

@The-Magician group

Nice to meet you Max!

Oh noes I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you stress! The reason I have no preference in pronouns is because I don’t have a preference in what my gender is perceived as or what people call me. To me I’m just me, it doesn’t matter to me if I’m associated with “he” or “she” or “they.”

Oh I see! no it's okay you didn't make me stress I just try to be careful with new people so I don't offend them or anything right off the bat

Nice to meet you Max!

Oh I see! no it's okay you didn't make me stress I just try to be careful with new people so I don't offend them or anything right off the bat

Yeah don’t worry about it, I’m very new to discovering my gender identity so I’m a very confused bab. Basically…if you know Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club, she said something that I like to use to explain it “I don’t really care whether you guys recognize me as a boy or a girl. In my opinion it’s more important for a person to be recognized for who they are, rather than for what sex they are.”

Deleted user

Nice to meet you Max!

Yeah don’t worry about it, I’m very new to discovering my gender identity so I’m a very confused bab. Basically…if you know Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club, she said something that I like to use to explain it “I don’t really care whether you guys recognize me as a boy or a girl. In my opinion it’s more important for a person to be recognized for who they are, rather than for what sex they are.”

Haruhi is my hero, sorry for butting in, but she is basically my anime idol

Nice to meet you Max!

Haruhi is my hero, sorry for butting in, but she is basically my anime idol

Lol it’s totally okay, youngblood, I love her too

@The-Magician group

Nice to meet you Max!

Honey I do know Haruhi and those words deserve to be preached daily

Nice to meet you Max!

Honey I do know Haruhi and those words deserve to be preached daily

BLESS but yeah, I guess that’s me

@PuffPoff

So basically you just are curious seeing what people call you?

Yeah, that probably sounds super mean or something, which isn’t how I meant it. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Oof same here. I don't really have a preference so I just let people call me whatever.