forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Mm. Hey.

Who is that directed to? Sorry, i get confused easily with chats like these

Oh. I accidentally got sent a page back and it wouldn't let me go forward. I replied to get back to this page.

@Becfromthedead group

Usernames, and sometimes shortened forms of usernames. For example, you would probably just call me Bec, but no one minds being referred to by their full user, I don't think…
Welcome to Notebook, by the way!

Deleted user

Just like how I'm Forever or Arron instead of my username.

Deleted user

Sometimes you don’t have to be called by your user name or what it usually is, I mean I like to be called my real name, Kylee, but my user usually has my gamer tag (Xcnx4) or a name of an OC(Roze) who is usually a joke, but has the same name as my middle name.

Deleted user

Don’t worry, I felt that same way. What would you like to be called? Any preferences? Or would you want a nickname made up for you?

@The-Magician group

Well my username is Lily but that isn't exactly my real name. Some people call me 'Lee' while other's (my family in particular) call me Emily. I don't think I've ever had a nickname before so that might be cool but really anyone can call me whatever they want

Deleted user

Well my username is Lily but that isn't exactly my real name. Some people call me 'Lee' while other's (my family in particular) call me Emily. I don't think I've ever had a nickname before so that might be cool but really anyone can call me whatever they want

I have a friend named Emily (Irl, and she is also a user on notebook) but she’s more comfortable with Emi, but sometimes I slip, mostly when I’m making terrible puns or jokes. Anyways I’m going to call you Lee, so that I don’t get very confused. And I usually make nicknames for people I’ve known for a while.

@The-Magician group

I have a friend named Emily (Irl, and she is also a user on notebook) but she’s more comfortable with Emi, but sometimes I slip, mostly when I’m making terrible puns or jokes. Anyways I’m going to call you Lee, so that I don’t get very confused. And I usually make nicknames for people I’ve known for a while.

Alright that's fine with me ^-^

Deleted user

I suddenly feel really bad because this is called the LGBTQ+ Community Chat and yet it has kind of turned into a casual meet and greet.. Sorry

With this not a lot of people talk about that much anymore, I mean if you are curious I’m Lesbian so… yeah there’s that.

@The-Magician group

I suddenly feel really bad because this is called the LGBTQ+ Community Chat and yet it has kind of turned into a casual meet and greet.. Sorry

With this not a lot of people talk about that much anymore, I mean if you are curious I’m Lesbian so… yeah there’s that.

Thanks for sharing that with me, I'm Bi and Genderfluid so… yeah you probably didn't need to know that haha

Deleted user

Thanks for sharing that with me, I'm Bi and Genderfluid so… yeah you probably didn't need to know that haha

Pan and trans male!

@RedTheLoveless

That's cool though, and definitely part of this chat! I'm pan, and genderfluid as well! You can call me Red, or Lee (my preferred name).