forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I definitely like mens shampoo better, but mum doesn't buy any since my dad doesn't have hair and my brother just uses mine and mum's

Deleted user

It does.
I've tried to get them to let me use men's deodorant too. They "don't want me to smell like a guy"

Deleted user

It's ok, I guess.
But smelling like a guy is better than smelling like fucking lavender and kiwi. By far.

Deleted user

It's ok, I guess.
But smelling like a guy is better than smelling like fucking lavender and kiwi. By far.

@RedTheLoveless

Do you think you could get a friend to smuggle some to you…? If not, then all I can really offer is binding advice and a shoulder to lean on until you are in a better situation.

Deleted user

I can't.
And I'd be happy to accept the binding advice and a shoulder to lean on.

Deleted user

You've got us, YB! Always! I can't give you binding advice, but I can try my best to encourage you, and support you!

Thank you! Encouragement is always appreciated, considering the environment I have to work with.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

You've got us, YB! Always! I can't give you binding advice, but I can try my best to encourage you, and support you!

Thank you! Encouragement is always appreciated, considering the environment I have to work with.

I think I get it. Well not really, but partially.

@RedTheLoveless

Well, if you don't have a binder or athletic tape available, I suggest layering two, non-padded sports bras and then wearing a tight undershirt to even-out the remaining "curve", and then wear a normal shirt and you should be looking better than before.

Deleted user

Well, if you don't have a binder or athletic tape available, I suggest layering two, non-padded sports bras and then wearing a tight undershirt to even-out the remaining "curve", and then wear a normal shirt and you should be looking better than before.

Unfortunately, I own one sports bra, and zero tight shirts.
I've just been tying a really thin scarf around my chest. It almost works

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Just be careful, if you don't bind right then it could cause a LOT of trouble later on… I know that probably didn't work but PLEASE make sure you're not inadvertently hurting yourselves… ;-;

Deleted user

Oh my god, I found another sports bra and tight shirt.
I thought I had none