forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I don' ever really cosplay.
Mum would be ok with it, but dad would tell me to get over myself, or kill me.

Deleted user

It really sucks, but the suckiness only lasts a few more years!

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Yeah. And I mean he’s not terrible. He doesn’t flip out if I bring up the acronym/word “LGBTQ+” but as a person of religion and conservative and judgy by nature, I’m not sure how much he’ll be able to support me.

Deleted user

Yeah. And I mean he’s not terrible. He doesn’t flip out if I bring up the acronym/word “LGBTQ+” but as a person of religion and conservative and judgy by nature, I’m not sure how much he’ll be able to support me.

My family isn't religious, but he doesn't support it. At all.

@RedTheLoveless

Mhm… my time to be free is measured in months now instead of years…
This fact is both really exciting and terrible the more that I think about it.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Totally get it. I was supposed to come out to my family a while back… But nope!

@HighPockets group

I just came to the realization that I will be 20 in 5 years. GUYS IN 3 YEARS I'LL LEGALLY BE AN ADULT AND I'M NOT READY! I DON'T THINK THE WORLD IS READY!

@RedTheLoveless

Oof… my family is sort of religious and they absolutely support and accept me for who I am (my mother is a born-again Christian and my father grew up Catholic but I'm fairly certain he's a Deist now). I recognize I am very lucky to have such loving parents.
If I could adopt you all, I would.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I just came to the realization that I will be 20 in 5 years. GUYS IN 3 YEARS I'LL LEGALLY BE AN ADULT AND I'M NOT READY! I DON'T THINK THE WORLD IS READY!

I get where you're coming from. When I was younger I thought the same thing! So use that feeling to spur you on academically!

@Becfromthedead group

I'm 19, and I feel like a child still, so don't worry if you don't feel ready.

Deleted user

Oof… my family is sort of religious and they absolutely support and accept me for who I am (my mother is a born-again Christian and my father grew up Catholic but I'm fairly certain he's a Deist now). I recognize I am very lucky to have such loving parents.

I wish you could

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Me too, Lee, me too.
My family isn't too religious. In fact one of my sisters is gay. But I don't want to tell them. Too much drama and gossip. But yeah. I know they'd accept it.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

My mom is actually awesome, she was a tomboy growing up, and in that day and age, most of the tomboys were the lesbians tbh, at least where she lived. She’s very much okay with the gays. She knows I’m bi and she was totally cool with it. She was actually the one who said I shouldn’t tell my dad.

@RedTheLoveless

My mom is actually awesome, she was a tomboy growing up, and in that day and age, most of the tomboys were the lesbians tbh, at least where she lived. She’s very much okay with the gays. She knows I’m bi and she was totally cool with it. She was actually the one who said I shouldn’t tell my dad.

Well then I'll just half adopt you.
I'll share custody with your mother.

I am your new dad now, sport.