forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well I'm glad for the accepting parents some of us have. I wish the world could be more tolerant, and I wish I could whisk you all away to a place of comfort and support (like an IRL version of this site) so you could be free.

Deleted user

Yeah. And I mean he’s not terrible. He doesn’t flip out if I bring up the acronym/word “LGBTQ+” but as a person of religion and conservative and judgy by nature, I’m not sure how much he’ll be able to support me.

My family isn't religious, but he doesn't support it. At all.

Oof… my family is sort of religious and they absolutely support and accept me for who I am (my mother is a born-again Christian and my father grew up Catholic but I'm fairly certain he's a Deist now). I recognize I am very lucky to have such loving parents.
If I could adopt you all, I would.

My mom is actually awesome, she was a tomboy growing up, and in that day and age, most of the tomboys were the lesbians tbh, at least where she lived. She’s very much okay with the gays. She knows I’m bi and she was totally cool with it. She was actually the one who said I shouldn’t tell my dad.

Well then I'll just half adopt you.
I'll share custody with your mother.

I am your new dad now, sport.

Can you be my new dad too? I'm in need of one

Deleted user

Yeah. And I mean he’s not terrible. He doesn’t flip out if I bring up the acronym/word “LGBTQ+” but as a person of religion and conservative and judgy by nature, I’m not sure how much he’ll be able to support me.

Oof… my family is sort of religious and they absolutely support and accept me for who I am (my mother is a born-again Christian and my father grew up Catholic but I'm fairly certain he's a Deist now). I recognize I am very lucky to have such loving parents.

My mom is actually awesome, she was a tomboy growing up, and in that day and age, most of the tomboys were the lesbians tbh, at least where she lived. She’s very much okay with the gays. She knows I’m bi and she was totally cool with it. She was actually the one who said I shouldn’t tell my dad.

Same here

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

le gaspu thank you father

@RedTheLoveless

Same here

Hello my new children.
I am your dad now.
hugs children who wants hugs

Deleted user

Well son/duaghter/child in this world ts yet or be yeeted.

Deleted user

Same here

Hello my new children.
I am your dad now.

hugs back

Deleted user

Same here

Hello my new children.
I am your dad now.

hugs back

HUGS! Hugs them both

Deleted user

On another note, I got a lead in a really awesome play that only had 6 leads out of 32 people.

Deleted user

On another note, I got a lead in a really awesome play that only had 6 leads out of 32 people.

That's awesome!

Deleted user

It's the Addams Family musical, I got Granmama so I get to sell drugs!

Deleted user

And now, I'm going to sleep because I have to see an ex friend tommorow.

@RedTheLoveless

That's really fucking awesome Lex!! I'm so proud!!

And I'm also hella proud of my childrens we are managing to hang in there, even in some of the worst situations. I'm so glad that you are you, and that you've made it this far. You can keep going, I know you all can. I believe in you all!

Deleted user

Before I sleep, is it bad that now I feel dysphoric with a name I choose?

@Becfromthedead group

That's awesome, Lex! Our local children's theatre did that musical two years ago, and one of my friends got the role of Fester. She has really thick and curly hair and had to put it back in a bald cap, and it was really hilarious…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

That's right Lee, totally agree. I really commend all of you. On your grit. On your fortitude. On your pride. On being so wonderfully you! You're all so wonderfully unique abd delightfully special! Keep being yourselves! It truly is an honor to know all of you.

@RedTheLoveless

Not at all. Sometimes it takes a while to get used to your chosen names, and other times it's just not the right name. Whenever you find a better name that fits how you feel, please do tell us!

Deleted user

Not at all. Sometimes it takes a while to get used to your chosen names, and other times it's just not the right name. Whenever you find a better name that fits how you feel, please do tell us!

Yeah… I know it's weird to ask but can hall call me either Spearmint (it's a nickname from Bee) or L (for the deathnot vibes)?