forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

how did everything go for you Red?? (if you dont mind sharing that is, please dont feel pressured to share anything you dont want to or dont feel comfortable with)

It went horribly. The Hospice Care lady completely flaked on the meeting and when we called to ask when the hell she'll be here, they said that my mother no longer qualifies for Hospice care since she started hard chemo cuz she "could get better".
Like, no, she can't get better. Her cancer is terminal. It's in her bones. She's only buying more time for herself by chosing to go with this treatment that might not even work in the first place.
Suffice to say, I was pissed.
I think I still am.

I’m sorry Red, Hospice kinda sucks sometimes. That’s really rude of them, I can’t believe they’d do that. You definitely have reason to be upset. Don’t know if you’re religious but I’ll be keeping you guys in my prayers.

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Also, news from me: I’m getting rid of all my friends (save for about a dozen-ish of them) so yay! 🙃 I’m doing this because they suck and I need to know which ones care and which ones don’t and then go from there because I cannot handle the emotions that are going into this from my end. So. Me first, y’know? Gotta take care of myself.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Also, news from me: I’m getting rid of all my friends (save for about a dozen-ish of them) so yay! 🙃 I’m doing this because they suck and I need to know which ones care and which ones don’t and then go from there because I cannot handle the emotions that are going into this from my end. So. Me first, y’know? Gotta take care of myself.

Way to go! That’s a really hard thing to do.

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Way to go! That’s a really hard thing to do.

Yeah. I didn’t do it earlier becuase I’m afraid to lose friends but I guess it’s different when I am the one in control.

@actual-fandom-trash

YOU HUYS YOU GUYS IM SUPER REALLY EXTREMELY HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND ITS BECAUSE BEX TAYLOR KLAUS (AKA ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEANS IN THE WORLD) REPLIED TO ME ON INSTAGRAM AND I AM CURRENTLY PHYSICALLY DYING AND AM INCAPABLE OF NOT SMILING RIGHT NOW AND HOLY FLIP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

@actual-fandom-trash

Can I ask who Bex is?

They're a non binary actor who is like insanely amazing. They were the voice actor for Pidge from Voltron and have been in a bunch of movies and TV shows like Arrow and Dumplin' on Netflix. (btw I highly recommend Dumplin)

Deleted user

okay but didn’t bex say you didn’t need dysphoria to be trans? Love them otherwise but…

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

YOU GOT BEX TO REPLY TO YOU OH MY GOD

Also completely unrelated, but I got a black ring! It's made of rubber bands(my friend's super into making rubber band bracelets and we made a bunch of stuff while we were going to go karts), but I love it anyway!! <3

@actual-fandom-trash

okay but didn’t bex say you didn’t need dysphoria to be trans? Love them otherwise but…

Yeah. There's a lot of discourse about it and the way I understand it, I agree with them. But since I'm cis, it doesn't really matter

@RedTheLoveless

I also experience gender dysphoria. However, I have also experienced gender euphoria.
Dysphoria: I usually shower with the lights off or in dim candle light so I don't freak out and/or dissociate when I look down on my body how it is. Not looking in the mirror because I know the mess I'll see when I do.
Euphoria: That moment of stepping out of the shower after using Men's shampoo for the first time, and all around me I smell the calming scents of coconut and beachwood in the steam instead of manucatured variations of citric acid.