forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SaltyLasagna

Y'ALL GOOD LOOKIN SO SHUSH

LOOKIN LIKE A COKED OUT RACOON IS THE NEW SEXY

the fuck??? says who????? I look like a soulless demon twig bitch, dressed in old torn clothes that don't fit, there's literally nothing good about that??????

@SaltyLasagna

Also I'm totally buying that hoodie, the more I look at it the more I fall in love with it
gonna show up dressed in all my nightmare before christmas merch in January, it's gonna be great

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Also I'm totally buying that hoodie, the more I look at it the more I fall in love with it
gonna show up dressed in all my nightmare before christmas merch in January, it's gonna be great

Ayyye! You go mah dude!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm gonna show up in my true form.
Stunned gasps will resonate throughout my school as I walk up in my Yuri!!!: On Ice! shirt over my gayest flannel, and my rainbow beanie. Probably anyone who looketh upon me will have their eyes smote from their head by rainbows of death.

It's gonna be gay my dudes.

@Norepinephrinxx

I mean sometimes you just feel so shitty that compliments don't do anything but make you angry or whatever which I completely understand and it's fine it's just a thing that happens….I'm bad at talking sorry

@SaltyLasagna

I'll be gay with you and show up in my "straight outta the closet" rainbow T-shirt, (that or my gray rainbow flag t shirt with flannel over it) and my rainbow water bottle, along with a book that me and some friends named the Gay Bible, or the Gayble.

@SaltyLasagna

I mean sometimes you just feel so shitty that compliments don't do anything but make you angry or whatever which I completely understand and it's fine it's just a thing that happens….I'm bad at talking sorry

Don't apologize, I get what you mean and yeah that's kinda how I feel right now.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Don't apologize, I get what you mean and yeah that's kinda how I feel right now.

I get it.

@_sleeby_rat_

I would totally join in but I legit don't own anything gay except the nb flag colored bracelet my friend made me for my birthday and a shirt with a rainbow skull that says "dead inside"