forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

aaahhhhhh car radio just came on my playlist! this is great

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Hi! I’m that memester kid, we’ve talked a bit before but here’s more about me. I’m openly bisexual to people important to me including my friends and my mom, (not to my Dad though because he’s too conservative). I currently identify as a cross dresser as well. Oh and I’m one of the leaders of my school’s GSA :)

Deleted user

Hello memester I remember. I qualify as a crossdresser too

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey I'm Shuri, the previously helpful demonic fluffball. I guess I like Iceskating and sunbathing. I dabble in painting and piano, and I love anime, manga and videogames!

Deleted user

I'm the theatrical also demonic fluffball. I like roller skating and martial arts. I draw a crap ton of manga, I watch anime, and I want to lean how to play bass

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm the theatrical also demonic fluffball. I like roller skating and martial arts. I draw a crap ton of manga, I watch anime, and I want to lean how to play bass

Martial arts are fun too! I write books…

@RedTheLoveless

Sup. I'm a depressed and anxious ball of blades that finds an interest in almost all of the Arts, Fine and Performing, though I know I am not as good at some than I am of others.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Sup. I'm a depressed and anxious ball of blades that finds an interest in almost all of the Arts, Fine and Performing, though I know I am not as good at some than I am of others.

Lee you are perfection personified.

Deleted user

Yeah I try to write books, but they just end up being extremely long short stories

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Yeah I try to write books, but they just end up being extremely long short stories

Mm. Cool.

Deleted user

I’m a geeky, theatre obsessed lesbian, whose out to everyone. I’m overly political, like painting, animals, and am an EXTREME extrovert who suffers from ADHD and anxiety. In other words, I am completely broken!

I'm broken too. I'm depressed, have anxiety and OCD. It's like a battle of feeling not good enough and not caring

Deleted user

but I am just a jerk to everyone and i’m Going to die alone????? Of my own doing???,