forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SaltyLasagna

Yeah, I used to be like that too. I flew under everyone's gaydar, and a lot of people were pretty surprised when I came out apparently

@SaltyLasagna

Not even my two closest friends at the time knew lol. I asked if they thought I was even a little bit gay and they said "hell no" and I was like "haha well I'm very much gay and I just fell in love for the first time lmaoo"

@actualdragon

my dad found my pride flag… he was ok with it but my mother is a Catholic who is also a republican and voted for Trump so… basically he told me he was fine with it but to watch out for my mom
i think im fucked if i ever bring a girl home
:///

@SaltyLasagna

Why's that?

I don't think I've mentioned it before but I'm muslim and I wear a rida (look it up if you want)

I've never seen you mention that. But I don't assume people's sexualities based on their religion or dress

@Norepinephrinxx

I haven't totally come out because I don't know what sexuality I am. I don't think I'm aromantic but I've never had a proper crush and I know I am in someway gay. I know I love the bracelet sadly the strings are pretty short so it's kind of falling apart slowly

@_sleeby_rat_

my dad found my pride flag… he was ok with it but my mother is a Catholic who is also a republican and voted for Trump so… basically he told me he was fine with it but to watch out for my mom
i think im fucked if i ever bring a girl home
:///

I'm in the same boat as you fam. my dad's homophobic but isn't offensive (at least he tries not to be) but my mom's a hardcore racist, homophobic trump fanatic so

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Why's that?

I don't think I've mentioned it before but I'm muslim and I wear a rida (look it up if you want)

I've never seen you mention that. But I don't assume people's sexualities based on their religion or dress

Me either…