forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SaltyLasagna

literally nobody is capable of looking dapper and gorgeous in a 10 year old hand me down baggy hoodie that's falling apart
unless the person is like super hot or adorable as fuck, and I am neither. I look like a sleep deprived, hungry, stressed out raccoon 24/7

@SaltyLasagna

No!
You're fuccin adorkable!
And I could probably pull that look off too tbh.

I don't think you understand, Shuri
I'm serious when I say it looks terrible.
But my style is comfy and perfectly represents the trainwreck that is my life, so in a way I kinda love it

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

No!
You're fuccin adorkable!

But my style is comfy and perfectly represents the trainwreck that is my life, so in a way I kinda love it

That's exactly why you're adorable! Duh, you silly goose!

@Norepinephrinxx

My favorite is my nightmare before christmas hoodie, but it's super old and it's falling apart

Ooo I love nightmare before Christmas but sadly I don't own merch in general, I guess I have a nightmare before christmas mug?

@SaltyLasagna

No!
You're fuccin adorkable!

okay but that doesn't change the fact that I look like death

@SaltyLasagna

My favorite is my nightmare before christmas hoodie, but it's super old and it's falling apart

Ooo I love nightmare before Christmas but sadly I don't own merch in general, I guess I have a nightmare before christmas mug?

hhhhhh I'm slowly starting to collect more nightmare before christmas stuff (it's my favorite movie ever). My friend just got me some stuff for christmas and I got some amazon giftcards so I might use them to buy myself a new hoodie

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

No!
You're fuccin adorkable!

Well then Death must be adorable.

@Norepinephrinxx

hhhhhh I'm slowly starting to collect more nightmare before christmas stuff (it's my favorite movie ever). My friend just got me some stuff for christmas and I got some amazon giftcards so I might use them to buy myself a new hoodie

Nice! I used to watch it all the time on Netflix but sadly it got taken off of Canadian Netflix (Breaking News: Canadian Netflix SUCKS)

@SaltyLasagna

No!
You're fuccin adorkable!

Well then Death must be adorable.

I look like death's ugly fraternal twin

@SaltyLasagna

Nice! I used to watch it all the time on Netflix but sadly it got taken off of Canadian Netflix (Breaking News: Canadian Netflix SUCKS)

it got taken off of american netflix too and I got so pissed off

@SaltyLasagna

dude I look like a sad chicken noodle and there's nothing you can say to change my mind

Don't make me get @octane_needs_sleep in here to agree with me!

I'm just gonna say the same thing to them, too

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I look like a Satanic feather-duster that got electrocuted to where all the fluff sticks up. Add bloodshot eyes, too much wirey stubble, and lots of SAD! and you have me right now.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

dude I look like a sad chicken noodle and there's nothing you can say to change my mind

Don't make me get @octane_needs_sleep in here to agree with me!

I'm just gonna say the same thing to them, too

Humans have a natural aversion to themselves. You may think that but they think you're adorable.
And so do I.