forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Oh? Does that extend to dysmorphia as well? Can it just spring up in one person after years of the family line never having any of the like?

@RedTheLoveless

Sorry Lee.

It's okay. Just curious.

Well you are a koneko bean! Of course you're curious!

I AM NOT
YOU ARE THE KAWAII NEKO
I AM THE TERROR OF THE NIGHT

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Sorry Lee.

It's okay. Just curious.

I AM NOT
YOU ARE THE KAWAII NEKO

No. I'm not kawaii. Especially not now. Nor am I neko. I am dorky satanic okami-kun!

And you are smol koneko tsundere!

@RedTheLoveless

Sorry Lee.

It's okay. Just curious.

I AM NOT
YOU ARE THE KAWAII NEKO

No. I'm not kawaii. Especially not now. Nor am I neko. I am dorky satanic okami-kun!

distant screeching into the void
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Sorry Lee.

It's okay. Just curious.

I AM NOT
YOU ARE THE KAWAII NEKO

distant screeching into the void
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yos.

@CharBar

Of course. I care a lot (maybe a little too much:) about people, even ones I've just met on a notebook.ai chat, and really enjoy helping them.

Yo so I told a friend of mine that cared about him a lot and he got really made and told me to leave him alone so we aren’t friends anymore and I’m scared of him.

Why would he do that?? That sucks I’m sorry

two things hun,
A- if he had that kind of reaction to you telling him about your feelings, then hes a douche who doesn't deserve your love and attention
B- Do not, and I repeat DO NOT, let yourself be scared of him. I have had experience with that and things just get worst the longer you fear him. Let him go. Don't let fear be your tether to him

Edit- Sorry if I was late on the response, It was the first thing I saw when I clicked on the forum and I decided to put me voice in this

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Of course. I care a lot (maybe a little too much:) about people, even ones I've just met on a notebook.ai chat, and really enjoy helping them.

Yo so I told a friend of mine that cared about him a lot and he got really mad and told me to leave him alone so we aren’t friends anymore and I’m scared of him.

Why would he do that?? That sucks I’m sorry

two things hun,
A- if he had that kind of reaction to you telling him about your feelings, then hes a douche who doesn't deserve your love and attention
B- Do not, and I repeat DO NOT, let yourself be scared of him. I have had experience with that and things just get worst the longer you fear him. Let him go. Don't let fear be your tether to him

Edit- Sorry if I was late on the response, It was the first thing I saw when I clicked on the forum and I decided to put me voice in this

It’s totally good. I need as much advice as I can get.