forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Of course. I care a lot (maybe a little too much:) about people, even ones I've just met on a notebook.ai chat, and really enjoy helping them.

Yo so I told a friend of mine that cared about him a lot and he got really made and told me to leave him alone so we aren’t friends anymore and I’m scared of him.

@Euric_Knight

The last day before break at my school was a Tuesday so I guess it makes sense to go back on a Wednesday. But it was a short day today so it wasn't too bad.

@Euric_Knight

Welcome, then! Normally my username is @Euric Knight but I changed because everyone is making usernames about tea apparently. You can call me Euric.

@CharBar

Nice to meet you! You can call me Mad, Max, honestly anything works.

Ok, I shall call you Pumpkin. Or Houston. Choose. (I'm being nice don't worry)

@CharBar

Lol Pumpkin works. I love you all. @WarmOregenoTea™ I am actually a mother to several of my friends at school :)

sister same

@blue_topaz

Of course. I care a lot (maybe a little too much:) about people, even ones I've just met on a notebook.ai chat, and really enjoy helping them.

Yo so I told a friend of mine that cared about him a lot and he got really made and told me to leave him alone so we aren’t friends anymore and I’m scared of him.

Why would he do that?? That sucks I’m sorry