forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SaltyLasagna

Maybe you should take a break from dating? You are still young, and if you're stressed it might be better for you to surround yourself with friends instead of worrying about a relationship. It's your choice, but that's what I suggest… I said the same thing to somebody else recently who's been having similar issues.

@Becfromthedead group

I'm sorry…
You deserve a long-lasting, loving, and healthy relationship. You'll find what you're looking for eventually, even if it takes some not-so-good or short-lived relationships along the way. I agree with @SaltyAppleTea™ on taking a break from dating if you think it's a good idea. You work, and you've already got a lot on your plate, so maybe it's needed. Definitely don't put pressure on yourself to have an SO if that's an issue. Let things happen as naturally as possible. Sometimes good things happen when you aren't actively searching.

@SaltyLasagna

I never said I was older than you lol. But I consider myself young, and you're only 2 years older than me, so I consider you young too

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I never said I was older than you lol. But I consider myself young, and you're only 2 years older than me, so I consider you young too

That makes sense. If ypu ever need anything I'm open…

Deleted user

I’m the overly sensitive, sad gay!
Welcome to the chat 💕💕💕