forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@CharBar

Aw, @thehobbit
I think my best advice for you (even though you didn't ask for it) is to have faith in your parents and just hope for the best, but stick to your opinions and stand your ground.

@thehobbit

I dont mind the advice, I appreciate having you guys on here and knowing that you support me and let me rant about things when i have no one irl I can talk to about this sort of stuff

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

• Are there such things as mini panic attacks?
  • What is happening if I suddenly feel on edge, my heart starts pounding and “hiccup-ing,” and it feels like I have to take the conscious effort to breath because it’s like there’s a baby sitting on them (light pressure, but still there)?
  • Is that normal?
  • What the heck is going on?
  • What do I do?
  • ???

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I dont mind the advice, I appreciate having you guys on here and knowing that you support me and let me rant about things when i have no one irl I can talk to about this sort of stuff

Sorry about that thing with your dad. I thought I almost accidentally came out to my mom once but she didn’t think anything of it, so it was okay.

@thehobbit

idk if that's a thing or not but I would still recommend taking deep breaths and trying to calm yourself as much as possible to relax.

@CharBar

• What is happening if I suddenly feel on edge, my heart starts pounding and “hiccup-ing,” and it feels like I have to take the conscious effort to breath because it’s like there’s a baby sitting on them (light pressure, but still there)?
  • Is that normal?
  • What do I do?
  • ???

Ok don't worry, here's what you do
set a metronome
breathe in for four seconds
hold it for five seconds
release for eight seconds
repeat as many times as you need
this will (should) automatically shut off your body's panic response

@CharBar

• Is that normal?
  • What do I do?
  • ???

Ok don't worry, here's what you do
set a metronome
breathe in for four seconds
hold it for five seconds
release for eight seconds
repeat as many times as you need
this will (should) automatically shut off your body's panic response

also listen to lofi or instrumental music with no words, heres a link if you need it

@RedTheLoveless

@Lee-The-Bleeding-Heart I appreciate the support man.
honestly idk if you were actually asking but im gonna answer like you were

Yeah buddy, I was asking. I'm glad you were able to rant and get that off your chest.

@RedTheLoveless

I see you, soft boi Kirisima.

I would have a Deku as my profile pic but I think I broke the site with what I did lmao. Long story short: I switched this account to my other email that wasn't gonna get terminated and I made a new Gravatar but it isn't linking here so yeah. I broke it.

(This is RedTheHopeless, by the way)

Update: I fixed it. I fucked up my email is what happened and I had to go back and clean that up.

@basil_

My mom walked into my room yesterday and was like "what are you watching?" and I said "……anime." and then she sighed a little and left the room.

@Euric_Knight

Hey y'know something that annoys me? When people shorten until to till instead of 'til because till only isn't getting striked as a misspelling because of the word till like a cash register.

Deleted user

I've been watching bnha nonstop for the past couple of days and my family hasn't said anything lmao

Meeeeeee I’m basically obsessed with it. I watch it every day, I kind of worship it in a strange way…. but not insanely. It’s basically I can’t talk about anything besides it. I love it so much. God I love Katsuki so much, he’s so precious even though he’s an asshole sometimes.

@Euric_Knight

I've been watching bnha nonstop for the past couple of days and my family hasn't said anything lmao

Meeeeeee I’m basically obsessed with it. I watch it every day, I kind of worship it in a strange way…. but not insanely. It’s basically I can’t talk about anything besides it. I love it so much. God I love Katsuki so much, he’s so precious even though he’s an asshole sometimes.

Yessssss oh my god since I've been sick and hadn't been in school when I first started watching My Hero Academia I was literally watching it non stop to distract myself and I finished it in like two or three days.

Deleted user

Yessssss oh my god since I've been sick and hadn't been in school when I first started watching My Hero Academia I was literally watching it non stop to distract myself and I finished it in like two or three days.

I technically finished it in two days, but I keep rewatching it. It’s basically an escape from life, I love it sooooooooo much.

@Euric_Knight

I don't normally get into the fandom of anime, like sure I might draw a bit of fanart or maybe make an oc but that's rare and I almost never read fanfiction but MY HERO ACADEMIA HAS CONSUMED ME I HAVE LIKE FIVE FANFICS I'M READING AT THE SAME TIME AND I'M CONSIDERING WRITING ONE OF MY OWN AND HOO BOI THE FANART FLOODGATES ARE GONNA OPEN ONCE I ACTUALLY MAKE MY HAND DRAW.

Deleted user

I don't normally get into the fandom of anime, like sure I might draw a bit of fanart or maybe make an oc but that's rare and I almost never read fanfiction but MY HERO ACADEMIA HAS CONSUMED ME I HAVE LIKE FIVE FANFICS I'M READING AT THE SAME TIME AND I'M CONSIDERING WRITING ONE OF MY OWN AND HOO BOI THE FANART FLOODGATES ARE GONNA OPEN ONCE I ACTUALLY MAKE MY HAND DRAW.

MEEEEEEEE I love looking at fan fictions, IT HAS THE BEST GAY SHIPS OF ANY ANIME IVE WATCHED! I cried so many times during it… I love the characters so much even that asshole from class 1-B. DID I MENTION I THINK BAKUGO IS THE MOST PRECIOUS CHARACTER OF THE SHOW? When he looks so confused it’s so adorable…

Deleted user

The cutest moment for Bakugo was when during the third season when they were discussing a plan, Bakugo just stood there like a confused cinnamon roll.