forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

It’s alright, it happens. At least you capatalize the first letter of names and try to use punctuation properly, unlike others.

@SaltyLasagna

I don't listen to anyone who tries to correct my grammar when I'm typing online
sometimes I get lazy. It's not that I'm an idiot, I know how to capitalize things and use certain words properly but I don't want to grammar check everything I type, especially when I'm typing fast.

Deleted user

I don’t really grammar check anything besides your and you’re.

Deleted user

I have Grammarly…

I had that, but I’m on a school iPad so…

@basil_

https://pin.it/gucwgn4ywlto7f

GUYS I FOUND THIS ON PINTEREST, THEN FOUND THE CREATOR DEVIANTART AND TUMBLR BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT WHO THESE CHARACTERS ARE IN HIS COLLECTION OF OCS PLEASE HELP

Awwwwwwwwwwww that’s so cute!! I’m not really sure how to help you though

@thehobbit

So my dad sent me this email about downloading the Lego Lord of the Rings for free right? And of course, I jump at the opportunity, so I get myself a steam account because signing up is how you get the game. Then apparently I have to sign up for a different thing to get the game so I do that. then I actually download the game. Then I cant find where to play the game so I google stuff, then I find out I have to download steam so I do that and then I finally see the thing where it shows me the game and gives me the magical play button. So I press the button and the game opens for half a second and immediately shuts down. I leave it to sit and make up it's mind for a while then try again, and again, and again, and it just wont open. So I google ways to get the game to open because it wont play and there are like seven different ways of doing that so now i've tried all seven and nothing has worked and its been six hours of me trying to get the game to work and im starting t think i should've just paid the twenty dollars to play it, or at least given up sooner. I am really frustrated. I just wanted to play Lego LOTR, apparently that's too much to ask.