forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

My crush walked into my classroom and this week the school's doing a spirit thing for Christmas and she was wearing an ugly sweater and a little christmas tree hat and looked adorable

@bilbo_baggins_the_violinist

what in the heck is teghan's

I want to know as well, what is this teghan you speak of?

maybe it's a person?
a creature?
a secret organization bent on taking over the world?
we just don't know
will we ever know?

My crush walked into my classroom and this week the school's doing a spirit thing for Christmas and she was wearing an ugly sweater and a little christmas tree hat and looked adorable

that sound awesome… im aromatic/asexual

Deleted user

If y'all want some good gays, I recommend watching the new She-Ra reboot. It's some good gay.

UM exscuse me son. That show might have gays but it’s still not as god as the original In my opinion. Adora is evil in the beginning like the original sure, but they way she turns good is rushed AND IN THE ORIGINAL THE ONLY REASON SHE TURNS GOOD IS BECUASE HER BROTHER ADAM (or He-man) GETS HER TO DO IT, IN A SPECIAL.

If y'all want some good gays, I recommend watching the new She-Ra reboot. It's some good gay.

UM exscuse me son. That show might have gays but it’s still not as god as the original In my opinion. Adora is evil in the beginning like the original sure, but they way she turns good is rushed AND IN THE ORIGINAL THE ONLY REASON SHE TURNS GOOD IS BECUASE HER BROTHER ADAM (or He-man) GETS HER TO DO IT, IN A SPECIAL.

this has become very heated

@PuffPoff

what in the heck is teghan's

Same honestly…

we still haven't figured it out?

Uhh don't look it up because apparently it's a super sad story

@thehobbit

guys
I saw Wicked for the second time ever last night, and OMG IT WAS VERY GAY! like HOW did I not notice the first time????
I KNOW Fiero and Elphaba are supposed to have this really cute love story. but it kinda felt forced.
Do you know who ACTUALLY had chemistry on stage? Who's faces got within inches of the others like ten times in every song that they were in together?
GLINDA AND ELPHABA!!!!!
THEY HAD SO MUCH CHEMISTRY
I AM VERY ACE BUT LIKE I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO KISS SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE MUSICAL

im not sayingit was gay but NO ACTUALLY IT WAS SUPER GAY

Deleted user

guys
I saw Wicked for the second time ever last night, and OMG IT WAS VERY GAY! like HOW did I not notice the first time????
I KNOW Fiero and Elphaba are supposed to have this really cute love story. but it kinda felt forced.
Do you know who ACTUALLY had chemistry on stage? Who's faces got within inches of the others like ten times in every song that they were in together?
GLINDA AND ELPHABA!!!!!
THEY HAD SO MUCH CHEMISTRY
I AM VERY ACE BUT LIKE I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO KISS SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE MUSICAL

im not sayingit was gay but NO ACTUALLY IT WAS SUPER GAY

IT IS DFGGGHJJJJJK

@SaltyLasagna

Dude, chill out. It's a reboot, and it's made by dreamworks. And it's only one season in. Give it a chance before you completely bash the whole show. Personally, I like it a lot. I'm not a fan of all of the glitter and rainbows and princesses, but it really does have a lot of gay energy and Catra in a suit got me shook