Deleted user

Kiri is the softest boi and I love him so much

What about Shinsou and Kami?

@Euric_Knight

Kiri is the softest boi and I love him so much

What about Shinsou and Kami?

I love the tired purple boi and the yellow energy drink as well

@thehobbit

guess which Aromantic Asexual just had the "do you want to date anyone? why dont you have a boyfriend?" convo with her dad the other day and has been internally panicking about him somehow magically finding out that she is Ace and Aro even though she didnt mention that to him and was trying to sound as straight as possible…… me, its me, im panicking

i still think he could tell I was fishing for answers so I could say anything except for "Im Asexual and Aromantic, Idk if I ever want to date anyone"…….. and then having to explain those terms probably multiple times because I can guarantee he wont understand during which he will probably say some a/arophobic things and and tell me that those identities dont exist and that its just my autism (which who cares if it is, the labels still define my experiences)

so im panicked about maybe having to have that conversation

@thehobbit

@Lee-The-Bleeding-Heart I appreciate the support man.
honestly idk if you were actually asking but im gonna answer like you were
im panicked and anxious and my dad walked in on me journalling and asked what I was writing about and it was just uuughhhh but yeah , for right now, im just trying to get all of the swirling thoughts out of my head onto paper (or word document) by journaling
i also may or may not be planning a speech that I am planning on memorising in case the conversation does somehow happen and I do somehow say something stupid and out myself or something so it feels less awkward and im less emotional

the worst part is that honestly i wasnt thinking I would ever need to come out to my dad, I thought it would be my mom asking me about boys, or even my sister, but not my dad…… he is the last person in my family I would want to come out to. My whole family is Christian and he is probably the most conservative out of everyone.
The thing that throws me off is that we've had these weird family meetings where my parents have sat me and my sister down and gone, "you know, we'll accept you even if you are gay or decide you think you're actually a boy or whatever, but it will take us some time to come to terms with that and understand." But the examples they gave were all things that they knew about, things that they think they understand. im 90% certain my dad doesnt even know about pansexuality, much less Asexuality or Aromanticism.

tl;dr im still anxious, im journaling. I dont wanna come out to dad as he is the conservative of the family, and the whole situation just sucks. hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

@CharBar

So I left at page 240 and came back at 262. Yes I'm still alive. Yes I'm still panicking (anywhere but the disco apparently). No, I'm not fine. How are y'all?