people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Drones are fucking scary

What happened?

My uncle has a drone
And I have a phobia of drones

@basil_

I just saw the new Mary poppins and it made me cry

Same here man, especially with the major plot point with the mother just hitting home for me

Yeah and Emily blunt and Lin Manuel Miranda did so good together. AND JACK AND JANE
And everything about it was amazing

@RedTheLoveless

Same here man, especially with the major plot point with the mother just hitting home for me

Yeah and Emily blunt and Lin Manuel Miranda did so good together. AND JACK AND JANE

I have made a new years resolution to learn the lyrics to all the frickin songs. They're so great!!

@basil_

I have made a new years resolution to learn the lyrics to all the frickin songs. They're so great!!

YES!! I especially love the lovely London sky and a cover is not the book

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Thank you! It went in a different direction than my original plan, but I’m still proud of it. I realized when I was putting the lyrics over top that if Blurryface is one of the bishops, then really Clancey cares what he thinks essentially, so I wrote that instead.

@RedTheLoveless

I see you, soft boi Kirisima.

I would have a Deku as my profile pic but I think I broke the site with what I did lmao. Long story short: I switched this account to my other email that wasn't gonna get terminated and I made a new Gravatar but it isn't linking here so yeah. I broke it.

(This is RedTheHopeless, by the way)