forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Euric_Knight

Everyone's valid. Love who you love. Love what you love. Do what you love. Other people don't know shit. Love yourself more than anyone else.

@HighPockets group

yeahWHOknow是 oh石头shit没有mykeyboard

that wasn't good sorry back to normal

One time in class this kid accidentally had his keyboard on either Czech or French (no I don't know why) and he was working on a powerpoint presentation in class and he kept trying to type but it put the wrong letters and it was SO FUNNY!

@basil_

One time in class this kid accidentally had his keyboard on either Czech or French (no I don't know why) and he was working on a powerpoint presentation in class and he kept trying to type but it put the wrong letters and it was SO FUNNY!

oof now i really want to know why he had it on a different language.
I was just doing chinese homework and forgot to switch it back.

@HighPockets group

I mean French would make sense bc it's one of the languages you can take at my school (French, German, Chinese, and Spanish) but I'm pretty sure it was Czech??

@basil_

I mean French would make sense bc it's one of the languages you can take at my school (French, German, Chinese, and Spanish) but I'm pretty sure it was Czech??

lmao maybe he's learning Czech in secret??