forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

I was just at the beach so my hair is kinda beachy, and I have a flannel shirt on, and my jeans are rolled up and my legs are super fuzzy cause I haven’t shaved them in forever and I have lace up floral boots on and I feel like I’ve got a California gay aesthetic goin on

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I was just at the beach so my hair is kinda beachy, and I have a flannel shirt on, and my jeans are rolled up and my legs are super fuzzy cause I haven’t shaved them in forever and I have lace up floral boots on and I feel like I’ve got a California gay aesthetic goin on

I'm dressed like what would happen if Dean Winchester grew up in the hood.

@Moxie group

My flannel collection has grown and it makes me so happy. The only thing is I got overalls for Christmas and I’ve found I can’t wear overalls and a flannel or I look like a farmer…

@Moxie group

Honestly my aesthetic changes everyday. Buuuuut I got floral boots and combat boots for Christmas and my converse are dead so I’m ditching the converse aesthetic for the boot aesthetic.

Deleted user

my aesthetic is rn tired as fuck and doesn’t give a shit, but in the future i’m aiming for soft butch, outdoors lesbian, pastel as shit, or book-ish. Idk which yet

@SaltyLasagna

I don't have a gay style either?? unless really old hoodies and jeans that all look the same counts (which is what I wear literally every fucking day) then yeah I don't have a gay aesthetic