forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Katastrophic group

one done! happy pride everyone! I have designs for lesbian and bi next, then I have sketches for ace, aro, pan, trans, nonbinary, and genderfluid lined up in no particular order

@Becfromthedead group

That reminds me, I need to come up with some new pride designs for my redbubble shop as well ;-;
For now I only have the butterfly ones, like these (I have this one in 14 different flag color combos, and since it's an easy edit, I'll take requests, even if you don't know if you're going to buy):

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I love pride month, I got to school and my friend has rainbow eyeshadow, ripped overalls with rainbow under the rips and rainbow straps, a rainbow belt, a rainbow bracelet, cake earrings with an ace pride flag as the cake layers, and newly-dyed purple hair and I love it

Today she's got dreamcatcher earrings but it's colored like the pan flag-

she told me she wants earrings that look like frying pans and I'm gonna make them for her

@EtherealDreamer

I love pride month, I got to school and my friend has rainbow eyeshadow, ripped overalls with rainbow under the rips and rainbow straps, a rainbow belt, a rainbow bracelet, cake earrings with an ace pride flag as the cake layers, and newly-dyed purple hair and I love it

she told me she wants earrings that look like frying pans and I'm gonna make them for her

im wearing black leggings with a rainbow stripe down the sides and a navy blue shirt that says 'no bad vibes in rainbow, 70's looking writing.

Deleted user

FUCK YEAH PRIDE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! I'm going batshit. I plan to go to my city's virtual pride event. Anyways happy pride to all the babes and bitches and bastards (the three genders) here, and I hope we celebrate many more!

@Mojack group

Was thinking of coming out this Pride (aka this month) but as it turns to June I’ve suddenly become unsure, even though I’m sure that my family will be accepting of me (biromantic, asexual, nonbinary. I’ve even taught them about some LGBTQ+ stuff, like how not all nonbinary people use they/them and it’s not a third gender, the split attraction model, etc) because I know their opinions on it and I am pretty sure I do have LGBTQ+ family members including a transgender cousin

I know older folks can sometimes be a hit or miss in terms of acceptance, but for sure I think my grandma is also accepting of LGBTQ+ people, since when one of my friends at one point questioned their gender and for a while, went by he/him pronouns and a different name. With their permission i told my family, since I wanted to keep them updated (and they were all accepting as well).

So it’s not really a matter of me worrying about the aftermath. It’s me worrying about, “how do I do this, what do I say, when do I do this,” etc. I’m sure I’ll feel better afterwards, but yeah…
Might follow my plan of using a drawing.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeahhh, I've thought about coming out, but idk. I've got an amab partner so obviously they think I'm straight and would probably think I was trying to do shit for attention.
I left a bunch of pride pins on my laptop bag tho, so if they wanna have that uncomfortable conversation, they can, but they're going to have to bring it up.
It's not necessarily something they need to know, but it would be really pog if they didn't shit talk gay and trans people around me <3

@Altar_Ego group

im wearing black leggings with a rainbow stripe down the sides and a navy blue shirt that says 'no bad vibes in rainbow, 70's looking writing.

im wearing all black with rainbow pronoun bracelets on my left wrist, a trans pride flag bracelet on my right wrist and one knee-high rainbow striped sock and my hair is newly dyed bright neon pink

@Katastrophic group

I heard today is celebrating lesbians? If so, then I timed this right lol. Here's my lesbian pride design!

Magenta is my least favorite color but it was fun to work with this time ^_^

@EtherealDreamer

THERE WAS A GUY WEARING A MAID OUTFIT.
IN HONOR OF PRIDE AND A GIRL WALKING NEXT TO HIM, WITH A GIANT GAY FLAG HANGING FROM HER SHOULDERS I EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Altar_Ego group

IN HONOR OF PRIDE AND A GIRL WALKING NEXT TO HIM, WITH A GIANT GAY FLAG HANGING FROM HER SHOULDERS I EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT! on the topic of maid outfits, for one day a few months ago, four students(three guys and a girl) came to school in matching maid dresses, stockings, and cat ear headbands/the frilly maid headband things.

@Altar_Ego group

OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT! on the topic of maid outfits, for one day a few months ago, four students(three guys and a girl) came to school in matching maid dresses, stockings, and cat ear headbands/the frilly maid headband things.

@AutoGrim

Coming out of the woodworks to say after years of questioning and internal homophobia , I have figured out I am bi. It is very unlikely Ill ever come out considering where I live and the type of family and friends I am surrounded by but it feels better to figure myself out now.

@Becfromthedead group

Alright, fellas. I have a dumb question:
Does the order that someone lists their pronouns in matter? Does it/can it indicate they prefer the first one more or something? Because I've seen them ordered multiple ways, and I was just curious.
For example, he/they vs they/he. Is there any difference?

@requiemisback language

Alright, fellas. I have a dumb question:
Does the order that someone lists their pronouns in matter? Does it/can it indicate they prefer the first one more or something? Because I've seen them ordered multiple ways, and I was just curious.
For example, he/they vs they/he. Is there any difference?

i think i can answer this one!!
i use she/they and i do end up prefering the first one more so you're p much right on that one, but i think it can also vary between people depending on their gender identity
sorry if my answer doesn't make sense sjnjdnj i'm not good at explaining things all that much

Deleted user

happy vent :)))
so i'm poly and came out to my boyfriend of a year and a half last night and :))) he took it so well
his reaction was literally "my only concerns are that the blanket wont be big enough for three people. or that i'll fall for them too"