forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I managed to stop panic before it turned into a panic attack just now!!!! I got scared by something but I stood with my back against a wall and focused on my breathing and managed to calm down!!!

@Becfromthedead group

I got one of those hematite rings and it does the job pretty well.
I assume it's appropriate to wear one if you're ace spec in general?
Bc I kinda bought mine on a whim while getting crystals and then I realized "lol ace ring" when I put it on.
But I am demisexual, or at least somewhere on the ace spectrum so

@Becfromthedead group

I made one of my friends a sort-of-ace-ring.
I was practicing making wire wrapped rings and I made him one with a black piece of smoky quartz and with some small chips of green aventurine

@squiddicus language

That sounds beautiful! I love crystals and gems (not because of the spiritual and healing side of them, I'm not really into all that). I just think they're so pretty, and that ring sounds awesome!

@Katastrophic group

I really want an ace ring, but I'm totally broke after I spent all my money on copic markers-

Oh no! Don't buy Copic, they're way too expensive cause they have a craft store monopoly.
Ohuhu is an "off-brand" that makes very nice markers in fine, brush, and chisel tips (usually double combinations of those three) in a good amount of colors. A 40 set is $30 i think? I genuinely like them better, you just have to order them from their site or from amazon.

@Katastrophic group

Oh, nice one! Good to know for future reference, especially given the amount I use markers like those. Thanks, Kat!

np! always good to save more art money lol

Deleted user

Greetings, homos and Homo sapiens! I know that queer people, myself included, have a fondness for reptiles and amphibians? As well as odd but oddly cute critters? Well, today is expo day at the (redacted) Reptile Expo and I'm driving all the way vaguely sideways from (redacted) to experience some beautiful things. I can't take photographs because I forgot to charge up my camera, but! I hear they will have sugar gliders in that particular locale, and I will readily interview the sellers for all exotic pet related questions you may have.

Deleted user

Oh, they will also have axolotls. For those who have those as their special interest, I see you.