forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@EtherealDreamer

Yellow Springs ( a small town like 40 mins away from my city) has pride flags everywhere as well as BLM flags and stuff, and I love it.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I love pride month, I got to school and my friend has rainbow eyeshadow, ripped overalls with rainbow under the rips and rainbow straps, a rainbow belt, a rainbow bracelet, cake earrings with an ace pride flag as the cake layers, and newly-dyed purple hair and I love it

@EtherealDreamer

I love pride month, I got to school and my friend has rainbow eyeshadow, ripped overalls with rainbow under the rips and rainbow straps, a rainbow belt, a rainbow bracelet, cake earrings with an ace pride flag as the cake layers, and newly-dyed purple hair and I love it

I- I wish I could do that

im also now struggling with the idea that I might actually be non-binary-

@berlioz

Happy Pride month!!πŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ πŸŒˆπŸŽ‰ πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
This is my first Pride month semi-out to the world as non-binary, and the first Pride I feel stable in my identity. There were a lot of bumps in the road to get here, but I can say I'm proud :)

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

My first official Pride out to my parents! It's… a rocky road, and we're still on it, but hey I managed to convince them to let me get some Pride Converse so
Progress! I didn't do much for pride today, but I plan to go out with a bang tomorrow on the last day of school :)

Deleted user

I would like to wish everyone here a happy Pride Month. This is important for all of us, whether queer or ally, to show our colors and be ecstatic about who we are and how we love. I am so proud of all of you, whether in the closet or out. Remember: nobody dictates who you are but you yourself.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Eeeeee I might be able to come out fully on social media this year, I just have to make a pros and cons list of doing so and then see what my parents have to say, so any ideas you guys had for that list would be helpful.

@EtherealDreamer

pro's

• people knowing, so they wont make jokes that make you uncomfy
  • being able to be open about it to people you know
  • it will make you alot happier honestly

@EtherealDreamer

bro I want someone who I match sexualities and gender identities with to buy a pair of our sexuality, while I buy our gender identity, and we each get one of each shoe so we have one for sexuality and gender

uwu

Deleted user

hehehe might fuck around and ask if i can get an aro flag

do it omg