forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@ghosthugs__

I wish a Chad would fucking test me, or try to say some dumb shiz, like you're just mad my non-existent penis I wish I had is bigger than yours like shut the hell up.
Like its funny until they start saying some legit dumb shiz

the UGLY WHEEZE i let out-

@EtherealDreamer

Has anyone here read The House In The Cerulean Sea? Cause I finished it last night and my god the characters, plus the happy ending gave it bonus points in my heart

I just started it like the day before yesterday-

@EtherealDreamer

Yay!!! Let me know when you finish!! What do you think so far?

im currently on page 38, the part where hes abt to go to the island, but I miss Daisy already (the girl at the vry beginning)

@Becfromthedead group

Heheh
I went to get lunch with my beloved yesterday, and they really looked at me when I pulled up in the car, said the typical "I love you," then went, "Babe, you look gnc as fuck." :3
Which was nice because I have been having a kind of more masc/neutral swing all week and I've been having trouble dressing myself bc it's so hot out.

@ZephirFox8812

Being called the first initial of your dead name (J) hits different when none of the names you use even has a J in it and you use more than eight different names

@EtherealDreamer

CAN I DM YOU ABOUT IT?
I MIGHT HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU TOMORROW THOUGH NOT REALLY SURE, MY PARENTS ARE STRICT SO IM SNEAK TYPING THIS RIGHT NOW-

Deleted user

Guys, guess who’s getting

✨vaccinated✨

It’s me lol.

Also to add onto the dysphoria vent thing… haha lol I have never had a dysphoria in my life what are you talking about I totally don’t want to mold my pathetic body like clay into something less monstrous lol haha I’m slowly dying.

yes I have and still do have dysphoria it’s happening as we speak I just wanted to be annoying to hide the pain lol.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

✨vaccinated✨

It’s me lol.

Poggers! I got the first Pfizer vaccine yesterday and now I feel sick and my arm hurts, so while everyone else is outside making s'mores, I've barricaded myself in my room with some snacks and Gatorade

I'm also super dizzy, but I've heard that if you get sick on the first one, you don't feel as bad when you get the second vaccine

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

✨vaccinated✨

It’s me lol.

Poggers! I got the first Pfizer vaccine yesterday and now I feel sick and my arm hurts, so while everyone else is outside making s'mores, I've barricaded myself in my room with some snacks and Gatorade

I'm also super dizzy, but I've heard that if you get sick on the first one, you don't feel as bad when you get the second vaccine

I just got my second one on Friday and all that really happened for me is I got really tired and achy so I was pretty lucky lol

@EtherealDreamer

Aaaaaaa the church really is choosing blatant homophobia tonight and I would like to go home

I am home, and my parents are making homophobic jokes and im
✨u n c o m f o r t a b l e✨
I would like to get out of here, take a walk to the park that's like 2 minutes from my house, but I cant because im grounded

Deleted user

Aaaaaaa the church really is choosing blatant homophobia tonight and I would like to go home

Explain, please?

Explain, please?

My church has once again somewhat focused its sermon on homophobia

Tw: SA

And just other homophobic comments about how being gay is ultimately destructive

Deleted user

Explain, please?

And just other homophobic comments about how being gay is ultimately destructive

Oh god whyyyyyy that’s like (tw for SA mention)

so yeah we all have stupid people in our lives. It’s like, weird I guess. Idk religious ppl wack.

Explain, please?

so yeah we all have stupid people in our lives. It’s like, weird I guess. Idk religious ppl wack.

Yeahhhhh it kinda sucks because I’m really trying to stick with my faith

@EtherealDreamer

Explain, please?

FOR REAL MY STEPMOM JUST LIKE VERBALLY ATTACKED ME
(my dad was making fun of me, for being gay and it consisted of a joke that involved this girl, that I used to work with, that I told them I dont like, like that.)
and she started rambling about how she thinks i'm not really gay, and that its "just a trend"
she also dead named me so that's fun.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Yeah, my dad doesn't actually believe i'm gay yet cause I'm still "too young". like bish my mom was less than three years older than me when she met you and now you're married, you gonna tell her that was just a phase?

even with guys having puberty/hormones kick in years later you still knew you liked girls at 14? I'm almost 16? how am i not old enough to know? I don't understand